We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Greetings from the Netherlands

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Anonymous

Greetings from the Netherlands

22/05/2019 at 11:53

Hi,

I’m Ryan and looking forward to collaborate with someone here in the Netherlands. The company I work for creates products for customer worldwide. I’m exploring ideas to present during internal events. And Precious Plastic seems the perfect idea to inspire others, recycle plastic and offer this as an extra service. To achieve this I need some help to create, maybe borrow machines and hopefully, we will proceed with this idea. I would love to have a physical product to present rather than slides. Anyone in the Netherlands near Amsterdam who would love to collaborate?

Looking forward to some epicness!

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
22/05/2019 at 20:25

Hi @ryannicus , welcome.

Do you have more info on the company or the kind of products?

Would it be your internal plastic you want to recycle?

Is there a budget?

What timeframe are you thinking about?

etc.

I’m from Eindhoven, only near Amsterdam on a global scale 😉 and don’t have any machines of my own (yet), but maybe I can help trying to find what you are looking for

24/05/2019 at 09:59

Hi Donald,

Ik kan helaas niet al te diep in detail treden. Het gaat om speakers waaruit een deel plastic. Ik zou graag een presentatie willen geven aan het bedrijf dat we een special edition kunnen doen en zo awareness kunnen creeren om plastic op het agenda te zetten. Idee is dus eigenlijk dat ik het kan maken en heb zelf geen budget om dit te verwezelijken.

warrior
24/05/2019 at 10:18

Hi Ryan / @ryannicus

This could be an international project, so I’ll answer in English.

I get you can’t go into details, because the use is probably going to be proprietary, right?

But could the project still be open sourced (free as in speech, not as in beer)?

Both sides of the aisle have their own in-crowd.

The first in the form of workspaces (recycle first), the second in the form of companies that only go open source as far as machine development reaches (products first).

Please also reach out in my topic Vrije uitloop Nederlanders (free-roaming Dutch) (this topic IS in dutch) and point them to this topic and see who we can get involved.

There is also a large community outside of this Forum, so I’m sure we’ll find a way to help you.

starter
27/05/2019 at 09:10

Hi Ryan,
Donald mentioned your name when I requested him for his network, because we at Fiction Factory have the PP machines ready to go, but I have been running out of time so the machines are collecting dust at this moment.
A bit of waste because there is a lot of plastic to be reused!
Look at our website and send me an email if you are interested:
[email protected]
http://www.fictionfactory.nl

27/05/2019 at 09:51

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and thanks @donald for the connection here really appreciate the efforts! I’ll be sure to e-mail you @frictionfactory.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪