Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

Group order shredder laser cut parts for lower prices

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of Michael Michael 2 months ago.

Profile gravatar of Erik RavenstijnErik Ravenstijn erikravenstijn

Group order shredder laser cut parts for lower prices

30/10/2016 at 20:37

Hi,

Am planning to order the laser cut parts mid-november. If we make a group order with 5 people, the price is around 160 euro for one set of the laser cut parts (shipping excluded). Am living in Amsterdam. Anyone interested? You can reach me at erik_ravenstijn@hotmail.com

Cheers, Erik

Profile gravatar of Jonathon Stuckings
31/10/2016 at 11:09

how much would it be to get it cut and sent to Australia?

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Michiel Zwijnenburg
06/11/2016 at 09:12

We are located in Indonesia and might be interested. Erik, I’ve send you an email!

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Pia May
23/03/2017 at 09:11

how much would it cost and sent to Philippines?

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Daniel
24/03/2017 at 08:27

We are based in Sihanoukville, Cambodia and just got a quote from Thailand for about $130 USD (we need to confirm whether they fully understood the order correctly).
We might order 2 sets, 1 for us and 1 for a team in Siem Reap. If we ordered another one and sent it to you we might save costs.

If you want to get in touch please send me an email to d.blaecker@gmail.com

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Bas
1+
29/03/2017 at 14:43

Hey,
I would like to make the same order as Erik did to make the lasercutparts cheaper. Who wants to join me? I live in The Hague, The Netherlands. You can sent me a pm or email at basdirks89@gmail.com

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Katharina Elleke
1+
29/03/2017 at 22:12

@baas yap! Sent you an email! Hope we can find even more!

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Daniel
31/03/2017 at 03:50

@baas:

hy Baas, I’ve sent you a message, too.
Unfortunately we are in Cambodia but we are two teams here, so we would take two sets.

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Michael
06/04/2017 at 01:50

@baas also sent you a message

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Ricardo
21/04/2017 at 02:51

Buenas noches, me gustaría unirme al pedido de las piezas cortadas por laser, mejor dicho la caja completa de trituración, aqui en mi país la he averiguado y resulta bastante costoso, me podrian hacer el favor de informarme el costo de la caja completa y cuanto costaria el envio a Abejorral, Antioquia, Colombia. Muchas gracias!!! mi correo es rcpalido@hotmail.com

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Michael
1+
21/04/2017 at 14:06

Ola ricardoandres! Eu recomendo voce para entre em contato com katharinaelleke (em ingles).

Toggle replies
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.