We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

headphone Jack

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JoelSherrard 6 years ago.

nickk86 nickk86

headphone Jack

10/01/2015 at 06:36

I am new to this but my buddy is a cabinet installer and has a galaxy s5 and i have seen people with other phones have this problem with stuff getting stuck in their headphone jack and wanting to get their phones warrantied out is there a way to make a headphone jack you’d be able to clean out easier

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: headphone Jack

10/01/2015 at 10:48

Im not sure if there is a way to clean a headphones jack, its not uncommon that headphone jacks and any other similar parts like the charging opening get filled up with dust and dirt.It shouldnt really affect the way the jack operates. If it builds up too much you can clean it with a toothpick or something else very thin, or alternatively just buy a new jack, because thats what we have so many blocks for

starter
12/01/2015 at 10:18

We might possibly be able to remove the jack blok an blow air through it!

12/01/2015 at 22:30

JoelSherrard wrote: We might possibly be able to remove the jack blok an blow air through it! Realistically though, i doubt that would be effective in getting rid if dirt that has stuck to the inner plastic

starter
13/01/2015 at 03:39

it might not have any plastic, anything is possible. Realistically how would you prevent dust build up?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪