We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello, all you do goood. Simon from Thailand

Simon L. saiondavehakkens

Hello, all you do goood. Simon from Thailand

12/04/2016 at 10:25

Hi, I’m so excited to know this project from my sister who is married and live in HL. I’m interested to follow the project and may share some idea to create such a new thing to forum as well (if I do have). I will try although I have less of technical skills and tools but anyway I will try. Finally I hope to be a part of making the better world and made proud of Thailand. Nice to meet you all you guys.

Simon
TH

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
new
20/06/2016 at 08:37

Hi Simon, I’m so excited about this project too and happy to hear someone from same country doing it.

starter
28/02/2017 at 06:40

Hi guys ,

We are two french students working in an NGO located in Siem Reap. We try to build a shredder but we have to face some difficulties to design the shredding blades. Indeed , we have already contact the guy who built a shredder in Phnom Phen and it seems to be difficult to find a cheap laser cutter in Cambodia.

We thought it would be easier to find a cheaper laser cutter in Bangkok. Do you know where can we find it ?

Thanks !

hero
09/03/2017 at 18:29

Welcome to Precious Plastic @saiondavehakkens
If you need help with any of your projects just let us know 🙂

starter
09/03/2017 at 19:15

^_^

starter
09/03/2017 at 19:18

I’m not French student as you mentioned. About the laser cutter, could you please explain more about it? I’m interested and just like this concept but I’m not in the field of this kind of job. Anyway, I may help if I could.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪