We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello from Bali-Indonesia

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Nila.
Manuel manus

Hello from Bali-Indonesia

11/02/2017 at 09:17

Hey there,

Manuel here from Bali-Indonesia, Just discovered this great website / projects and even building plans.
We are working on our own plastic molding machine and hopping we can support and help the local community with it.
There is a young guy collecting and washing the plastic already and we think with adding the molding machine it can boost his business.

Will keep you updated about our little project

Attachments:
5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date
starter
13/06/2017 at 12:11

Hi @manus Nice to meet you!
and nice to meet you all! I am new in here but eager to learn.

I am Nila. I also would like to start to build the machine in Indonesia (to be exact in the east part of Indonesia, Saparua -it is next to Ambon Island). Would be great if we can share experience in here since I am just starting with reading the blueprint and preparation to get the materials 🙂

Cheers,

Nila

hero
26/02/2017 at 20:08

Welcome to Precious Plastic @manus (sorry. 2 weeks later)
If you need help with any part of the machine construction process just let us know 😉

new
14/02/2017 at 09:47

Yes the electric components are delivered!

Attachments:
new
13/02/2017 at 03:43

Hey, I’m not building it myself. I asked my local welder to do it for me. Showed him the video and the building plans. Ordered the electric components from Java. It’s the first one and wil be finished in two weeks. Probably have to tune it a little to be working perfectly. Cost to build including fee for the worker is 4mil IDR / +/- 280 Euro.
Will keep je updated about the progress

warrior
12/02/2017 at 23:40

Hi @manus, just noticed you are here in the forums as well! Good to see you here. Machine looks great! Are you building them for others as well? We got quite some people in Indonesia asking for a local machine builder..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪