We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello from Colombia

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alejandro 1 year ago.

Sebastian Gomez sebastiangomez4

Hello from Colombia

26/10/2016 at 04:40

Hello,

My name is Sebastian Gomez, I from Bogotá Colombia. I try to build the machines, my skype is sebastian.gomez.lozano

good lock

best regards

13 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Hello from Colombia

hero
27/10/2016 at 03:22

Welcome to Precious Plastic @sebastiangomez4
If you need any help with the machines construction let us know 😉

starter
27/10/2016 at 04:42

Hi,

Thanks for comment, this saturday I go to the workshop for cut with water the sheeder, I tell you as I was with that. The cut with laser is very expensive in Bogotá, Colombia, I try cut whit the water machine.

Thanks

Best regards

Attachments:

starter
09/11/2016 at 02:28

Buenas noches Sebastian. Aqui en Venezuela, Barcelona Humberto Pinedo. Te comento que estamos tratando de ensamblar un Shredder pero los materiales sobre todo el A304 esta super caro aca y no se consigue en 5 mm, además de que los grandes no permiten este tipo de construcción, solo para proyectos de la industria petrolera y pagados en dolares. Se nos hace necesario por lo menos las piezas internas tales como Eje, Hojillas moviles y hojillas fijas, lo demás podemos ver como lo hacemos en acero A36 normalito. Será que puedes ayudarnos en esto? es importante ver que hacemos para la recolección de tanto desperdicio de plástico que podemos reusar. Agradezco tu ayuda a ser posible. Contacto 0424 8355493 / 0412 0883955 / [email protected]

starter
10/11/2016 at 15:14

Humberto, buen día
No pude cortar las piezas en la máquina con agua, esta muy caro el centimetro cortado, me toco hacerlo en corte plasma es más económico pero la calidad baja muchisimo quedan los cortes con mucha escoria, y hay que usar pulidora y limas para desbastarlas, aquí en Bogotá tampoco consegui lámina de 5mm, se hicieron los cortes en 4.7 hay que compensar la perdida en alguna parte, ya miraremos como.
Dime como te puedo ayudar y con mucho gusto.

Saludos

Sebastian

hero
11/11/2016 at 06:38

@sebastiangomez4 @humbertopinedo Let’s try to keep all comments in English (forum rules) to let everyone on the community understand and cooperate on your topics.
You’re correct, waterjet cut is perfectly clean but expensive, while laser cut is cheaper but far from perfect. I did not have enough money to pay for a waterjet job so I decided to cut my shredder parts with plasma. It was painful, I had to grind, sand and clean all of the parts one by one to remove all the dross from the plasma cuts, but at the end the result was pretty decent.

Before and after cleaning:

hero
11/11/2016 at 06:43

Before

Attachments:

hero
11/11/2016 at 06:44

After

Attachments:

starter
11/11/2016 at 20:18

Thanks for your comments, I try speak english all time,
waterjet and laser are very spensive in Colombia and there aren’t 5mm iron sheet, but, i see your job whith plasma and is very good. I will try to do the same.
Congrats.
Best Regards
Sebastian

hero
11/11/2016 at 23:29

@sebastiangomez4 make sure you have an angle grinder (un metabo) handy, you will need it a lot.

starter
12/11/2016 at 18:44

Hello and Good morning Sebastian.
All the principals are knowing that we must to talk in english…….I´m not so good in that but I will try to spread my ideas in this page. I need the cost of Shredder pieces cuted by plasma, water or another method. I need the insider pieces or components like primary axe and all the blades. Other pieces or other componets I will try to make with A 36 steel because A304 is so expensive here in Venezuela, you must buy all the Stainles Steel complete, so you must bye 3 slides (3 m.m., 5 m.m. and 6 m.m.) so each one costs around 750 thousand bolivares plus the transporting to the city you are. Could you help me with that pieces? Coul you tell me how much they cost ande the ways to put them here in Venezuela, I´ll send you the money. I´ll be greatful with you in that case. Regards Humberto.

hero
15/11/2016 at 17:21

It’s great to see members of the community cooperating, since your countries are so close I’m sure you can find ways of helping each other.
By the way @humbertopinedo, your English is perfectly understandable, actually much better than many English Speakers around the forum 😉

Also, I would suggest checking out Mercado Libre, there are several sellers that already have commercial shredders available to sell, and might end up being cheaper than building your own:
http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ve/industrias/maquinas-trituradoras-de-plastico

hero
15/11/2016 at 19:36

Not sure if the price on THIS SHREDDER is real, but 300.000 BS are around $157, and just getting the laser cut shredder parts will cost you around $400

starter
20/09/2018 at 07:55

Hello guys
How are your projects going?
Any chance to see your results
I would like to build my 1st shredder in.the coming weeks in Medellin
Looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards
Alejo
[email protected]

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪