We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello from India!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Santhosh 2 years ago.

Santhosh redhatsantho

Hello from India!

21/12/2016 at 15:51

Hi community people,

Me and a friend of mine is planning to build a shredder and injection machine. We will start researching on various types of plastics available in India. As far as I know almost 70%(stats are not accurate, just my understanding)of plastic containers, bottles, etc., end up in street only when it cannot be used anymore. Even if it’s thrown out the street scavengers will collect it for money. The biggest problem we face in plastic bags. So we will build this machine soon and start collecting the data on different types and thickness of plastic bags. Any designers who will be interested to take part in our research please let us know. We welcome any help for now.

It’s a wonderful project to start of with than to expect the big boys to make the change on plastics.

Regards,
Santhosh

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Hello from India!

warrior
21/12/2016 at 23:00

hey santhosh, glad to see a fellow Indian here! im making these myself, infact I’ve almost completed the extruder. If you’d like to discuss anything about the project shoot an email at [email protected]

In reply to: Hello from India!

starter
22/12/2016 at 11:42

Thanks a lot Sharma. Will write you if anything.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.