Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello from Malawi!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jegor 4 months ago.

Mordecai legomaestro

Hello from Malawi!

17/07/2017 at 15:28

Hello my name is Mordecai and I’m a Malawian who is currently studying in Germany.

I’ve always felt a general dissatisfaction with how things are in my country for several reasons, and plastic waste is one of them – how can it be that a not-so-strong economy manages to have thousands of foreign litter all over the roads? It’s something that we should at least have control over.

Anyways I give up a lot on such issues because I always say ‘if the government can’t do it, then why should I?’ but seeing the work you guys have done and from your youtube videos I feel inspired to do something. I’ll definitely be telling my friends, and it would be a dream come true to actually do something to change something at least in my home town. It’d be amazing.

Now if only i was an engineer…

dedicated
17/07/2017 at 15:41

hey @legomaestro,

First of all – welcome. Nice to see you join us – the group of enthusiasts who want to change the world, together.

Do some search on the forum, I’m quite sure you can find lots of Germans and other locals who would be glad to help you or are already participating.

I personally started 3 months ago with a couple of friends. We don’t have any Precious Plastic branches here in Estonia, but still managed to make the first machines and soon will be recycling all the local plastic))

Toggle replies
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.