We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hello from Tanzania!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Elizabeth mankajoh

Hello from Tanzania!

14/02/2019 at 09:33

Hello from Tanzania!

I hope everyone here is nice and good!

I have started my project of collection of  plastic waste around my area and send to people who has shredder, but my future plan is to have my own, am looking for collaboration anywhere in the world, lets work together on this.

welcome to Tanzania welcome to Africa

3 replies
2 subscribers
1 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Hello from Tanzania!

starter
09/04/2019 at 12:46

Mambo @mankajoh? where are you based?

My name is Unai from Spain, doing an internship at the SHIPO SMART Centre Tanzania, where for years they have been scaling up the access to water and sanitation by means of building supply chains of innovative, cost-effective and market-based technologies and products. “SMART” stands for Simple, Market-based, Affordable and Repairable Technologies. Our main task for it, has been to train local entrepreneurs.

We plan to follow the same approach making use of the Precious Plastic machinery

Happy to be here to learn and get our project moving!

starter
09/04/2019 at 14:09

Dear Unai

Poa sana za kwako !
Am currently in Dar es salaam and am very happy we have the same goal we can keep in touch though this no  +255 688466220 and I have mailed you hope to get your reply

Thanks
Manka(Elizabeth )

26/05/2019 at 10:37

If you want to know that what type of precaution will be done when you have mesothelioma cancer symptoms this disease is very crirtical if you are in first stage then regular go to te doctor to finish this disease.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.