We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hellou! From Lanzarote, Canary Island!

Cedrés cedres

Hellou! From Lanzarote, Canary Island!

04/09/2017 at 19:48

Hellou to all community!
I’m happy to be here and see so many people with the same purpose.
I am anxious to have the machines already and to be able to share creations with all.
Regards, Esteban.

9 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
05/09/2017 at 10:35

Hello @cedres ! Welcome to the Precious plastic forums! Good to see you here!
Just for your info: you can edit your posts with the small “edit” button under the text.
I’m looking forward to see your progress,
Yours
Flo

warrior
05/09/2017 at 11:12

Hi @cedres,

I am just curious, what is the situation with plastic use/waste in Lanzarote?
How would you describe the current situation?

starter
05/09/2017 at 15:09

Hi jegor-m
Its getting better but late and slowly.I am an island with a lot of tourism and many windy days. More tourism, more waste. And that in combination with the wind makes the island is infected with plastic.Only 2.8% of the separated waste is recycled. The rest is exported.
The most particular thing is that our central dump is located in the crater of a volcano and every windy day we get a volcano that spits out plastic bags, literally.
Thank´s for your attention!

helper
05/09/2017 at 17:04

The most particular thing is that our central dump is located in the crater of a volcano and every windy day we get a volcano that spits out plastic bags, literally.

I know its horrible, but I did laugh when I read it, now I got an image in my head of a volcano erupting plastic…

helper
26/12/2017 at 20:33

Salu2 cedres, aqui tienes un paisano por si necesitas algo, un saludo

starter
28/12/2017 at 16:49

Un placer!Gracias! De momento lo tengo aparcado el proyecto pero sin olvidarlo. Tu en que proceso estás? Lo tienes avanzado o en que andas @ervengue? Un saludo!

helper
28/12/2017 at 18:29

@cedres estoy a tope con la trituradora, lo próximo que voy a intentar es hacerme yo la reductora, es una historia, pero creo qeu puede salir “casi gratis” es qeu todo es muuuucho mas caro que lo que pone dave en el presupuesto. Cuando lo tenga lo colgaré en el grupo de facebook y aqui en el foro. Un abrazo canario!

starter
05/01/2018 at 17:17

Hola Cedres!
Conozco muy bien el problema, es el mismo en Cabo Verde. Estoy en Sal e quiero empezar, pero necesito primero areglar las instalaciones. Mucha suerto con todo!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪