We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hi developers help to improve this community

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Hakkens 1 year ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Hi developers help to improve this community

01/06/2017 at 22:25

Hi everyone.

This community is build with limited resources and is always under improvement. We don’t have Facebooks budgets or Googles manpower but this community is build bottom up. The community will always be at the core of all project and for us its just beginning. It will play a huge role in the coming years.

We are always implementing small improvements and scouting for people to help us out. Simple jobs are listed on our Github let us know if you are keen to help out make a pull request and join our slack channel. So when we have bigger projects with bigger budget we know where to find you 🙂

5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
03/06/2017 at 22:09

Got some free time this weekend and added the search bar in the forums overview. Go for it

Attachments:
starter
07/08/2017 at 11:28

Is the Slack-channel open for everyone or just for the coders?

helper
30/08/2017 at 12:05

Hi! I haven’t worked a whole lot with PHP, my main thing is Ruby but I’d love to look into the code and see if I can be of any help. Would be great to join the slack channel and possibly get some help getting my dev env set up (struggling a bit with docker and getting the localhost to work) 🙂

warrior
12/12/2017 at 17:20

We use our slack mainly for people that are really involved, if your serious in helping out let me know and i’ll add you @jofrewo @aska.
Meanwhile i’m trying to setup a development site so we can play around a bit.
Username: davehakkens
Password: X1OLPYph

warrior
12/12/2017 at 17:22

closing this topic, better to go the the new onehere

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hi developers help to improve this community’ is closed to new replies.