We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hi from Britanny, ready to start !

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year ago.

Rehab – Nico nicolaidraviov

Hi from Britanny, ready to start !

28/01/2019 at 23:12

Hi everyone,
I have been following PP for years, and now planets are aligned to get part of it πŸ™‚
This concept is stunning, and I want to congratulate the team for this work !

I am a product designer, from west coast of France (Bordeaux, Nantes & Quimper). After working a couple of years in Paris, I want to start my project over, probably in Quimper.
The idea is to make a workplace to recycle, make products and workshop to sensibilize people.

I am alone at the moment but I hope I will find coworkers thank to the community. If your are around the french west coast let me now (and even if not !).

See you guys

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
helper
03/02/2019 at 12:55

Hi Nicolai,
i am in the same mood.
i’m gathering items to make my machines along with other repair cafe members.
i can lasercut parts so feel free to ask.
cheers
Arnaud

helper
03/02/2019 at 13:18

Hi Arnaud,

Tks for your return !
Check your inbox πŸ˜‰

starter
03/02/2019 at 16:07

let us know when your workshop is ready, most of our family is near you and we’re happy to visit you one day πŸ™‚ if you need stuff done like molds, we can help as well with friend prices πŸ™‚

helper
03/02/2019 at 20:44

Hi @cgoflyn

Nice to read you ! I feel a bit alone at “the last land before america” πŸ˜€
Where is your family ?

What kind of mold do you have ?

starter
03/02/2019 at 21:42

hey, it’s in Royan, not exactly Britany but a cat jump around πŸ™‚
molds: nothing specific, but we’re trying to get a small set of flexible molds together, cylindrical, rectangular and triangle, basically to have theΒ  same route as with other materials : stock plastic -> machining -> final shape, all for a little PP entry machine here.

see you in a while, let us know as said, we’re in April, June and December back in France (for holiday πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing πŸ’ͺ