We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hi from Italy! available to help who want to start

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lemmy 3 months ago.

Giacomo giacomoff

Hi from Italy! available to help who want to start

13/02/2019 at 13:51

Hi guys, hope you doing great! My name is Giacomo, I’m a photographer and in a few weeks I’ll move to Turin. I’m here not only to have worldwide connection with people who share my ideals, but above all to meet people to spend time with chatting or starting to build something.
In the last 2 years I worked as a farmer and during this time I became more closer to what we came from, so it’s time to make something that give direct support to our plantet!
I’m looking forward to your replies!

5 replies
5 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
24/03/2019 at 18:47

Hi Giacomo
My name is Brian Mohammed I am from Swaziland (Kingdom of Eswatini) I have been trying to get hold of individuals who would help provide support on my proposed plastic recycling initiative. Curently there is not a single initiative on such.i am looking for individuals or companies to partner with in order to see this initiative kick starting.my details are as follows: Brian Mohammed, P.O.Box A820 Swazi Plaza, Mbabane, Swaziland H101; e-mail: [email protected] ; cell; +268 7657370.counting on your response in this regard

new
13/05/2019 at 21:49

Hey Giacomo I’m from Turin too, but currently I’m in Portugal, I’m trying to build,a communuty here but surely having some contacts in my native city woukd be amazing for when I come back. Let me here from you, we can keep in touch and I can advice you in Turin! 😉

new
29/05/2019 at 03:14

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hola ¡¡¡¡¡
Quiero construir la maquina de extruccion pero estoy teniendo problemas con la parte de los electrónicos alguien que me ayude con un diagrama mas explicito de como van conectados.
Gracias</span></span>

starter
10/06/2019 at 23:32

Hi…
i am also from Italy, but Trieste.
Next week is some events about , new tech materials to be used for sea travels, …

https://bluehackathon.weebly.com/

I used to print some things (objects) in nearby… http://scifablab.ictp.it/

i suggested to that lab to build an area for recycle of plastics to be re-used for pellets of 3d printers, …

I was deloused, that is not on the list, or maybe i just haven’t see

new
03/07/2019 at 08:44

My name is lemmy I am from Nigeria I need someone to guide me on different kind of recycling and how to start something in a small scale and how to teach other to also be independent ,can u b my guide what can b made and how to

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪