We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hi, I'm Joris

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carcelia 4 years ago.

Joris Peels jorispeels

Hi, I'm Joris

13/04/2016 at 15:47

I’m Joris, I live in the Netherlands and I’m a 3D printing consultant. I really like this project and would especially like to see if we can create 3D printing filament and recycle 3D prints. I’m interested in the BOP, spreading open source machines and using machines to let anyone make anything. Its my dream to help people popularize and create fablabs in containers. I can help with writing content, blog posts, PR, spreading the word, community management and anything 3D printing related. Have some limited experience recycling plastic and with shredders as well (HDPE, PET, ABS, PC, PP).

Joris

4 replies
1 subscribers
1 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Hi, I'm Joris

new
14/04/2016 at 08:52

its great idea, congrats. 🙂

starter
17/04/2016 at 01:40

Hi Joris,

I am Carla, woman in the West of Holland on the border between North and South-Holland, I am very interested in this project and am looking where the members live in The Netherlands, so maybe I can colloborate with someone closeby somehow 🙂

grts.
Carcelia

new
17/04/2016 at 04:04

Sure, we could do a meet up of people who are interested in PP. I’m in Eindhoven. Are there more Dutch people around who’d like to meet?

starter
18/04/2016 at 12:52

Hi Joris,

Yes another guy Rene Parr? is also in Eindhoven, he’s a member too, he has real possibilities to make machines, he also wants a meet up in Eindhoven, end of the week. So maybe u look him up, I can’t go to the meet up, work on Tue till Fri, so but I like to read along because I am interested.

grts.
Carla

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪