We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

How are we going to move data from the full storage to a new storage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nikola 6 years ago.

BakexCake bakexcake

How are we going to move data from the full storage to a new storage

20/12/2013 at 06:30

So if I’m using one storage, but the storage (amount of data) is full, and you have another storage block, how are we supposed to move the data into another block safely? With a wire? Or with something else? Please give suggestion.

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
20/12/2013 at 18:52

O.o that, is a serious problem… mabey backup on pc, then put new block and the backup is coppied onto the new block? that would be the practical solution, right?probaly the same way you would move storage from an old micro sd card to a new one in a phone? (though the pc backup)

21/12/2013 at 12:22

Jinxedeye wrote: O.o that, is a serious problem… mabey backup on pc, then put new block and the backup is coppied onto the new block? that would be the practical solution, right?probaly the same way you would move storage from an old micro sd card to a new one in a phone? (though the pc backup) I agree with this idea.

21/12/2013 at 13:17

Jinxedeye wrote: O.o that, is a serious problem… mabey backup on pc, then put new block and the backup is coppied onto the new block? that would be the practical solution, right?probaly the same way you would move storage from an old micro sd card to a new one in a phone? (though the pc backup) Problem solved 🙂

new
21/12/2013 at 18:33

I think there wont be any problems, like Jinx said, there will be for sure some functions (as making your backup on pc etc). I think this problem will be solved (its solved.) Many thanks,Nikola

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪