We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

How did you start?

Marlen Mares chiquitabanana

How did you start?

17/03/2017 at 02:29

Hi Dave! After seeing how skilled you are, I’m curious as to how you learned all this! Did you go to school to learn this? Or were you self taught? What was your field of study? What kind of classes did you take? Can this be labeled as either civil, electrical, or mechanical engineering? I’m interested because I would like to study all of what you are doing in these videos but I’m not sure what kind of engineering this would fall into. I’m interested in environmental engineering but all the programming and wiring doesn’t quite follow the the criteria. And as for the welding and the other techniques, how did you become so skilled in those areas?
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this, I really appreciate what you do.

1 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: How did you start?

warrior
18/03/2017 at 06:04

I studied design, which learns you how to work with materials and approaches on how to fix problems. However my projects are quite diverse and I tend to do a lot of things myself, so by far my biggest teacher is Youtube. Watch a video and go and do it! 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪