We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

How much whould it cost?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  devavratatupe 6 years ago.

GamingClown gamingclown

How much whould it cost?

14/12/2013 at 13:59

I’m interested to know how much it’s going to cost to buy your awesome and magnificent phone.I know you are in the middle of making it but I what would it cost when it comes out?

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
pie
14/12/2013 at 17:00

This depends on the interest in the phone. I know that I can’t give a perfect response, but I can say that the price would be much higher if 1,000,000 people were interested as a pose to 10,000,000.

14/12/2013 at 17:06

How long is a piece of string ? This question is valid but equally a tough one to answer… it will all depend on how much support the company/s get and also what sort of bloks you want on board…Suffice to say you need to ask a few more questions first before this one gets an adequate answer…

new
22/12/2013 at 14:23

GamingClown wrote: I’m interested to know how much it’s going to cost to buy your awesome and magnificent phone.I know you are in the middle of making it but I what would it cost when it comes out? We are still not sure how much, but we hope it wont be that much , and it will be a regular price (normal price). You will be able to edit your Phoneblock later, that means make your own Phoneblock, so there you will be able to see all prices of blocks etc, for example : if you use better block it will cost more. But we will still looking for best prices!BestNikola

22/12/2013 at 18:51

Nikola wrote: We are still not sure how much, but we hope it wont be that much , and it will be a regular price (normal price). You will be able to edit your Phoneblock later, that means make your own Phoneblock, so there you will be able to see all prices of blocks etc, for example : if you use better block it will cost more. But we will still looking for best prices!BestNikola I think pricing will be very critical for this phone.What we can do is sell the basic skeleton at a low but fixed price there should be no disparities in the price of the skeleton and later as Nikola mentioned we can sell the bloks at different prices differing on the quality and the brand of the blok. By doing so each individual will decide the cost of his or her phoneblok.Its just a suggestion.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪