Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

hydroponic system

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Olga 2 months ago.

Olga instytutdizajnu

hydroponic system

16/05/2017 at 14:24

Hi!
We work in the Institute of Design in Kielce, Poland. We are opening this topic to share the information about the hydroponic system we have designed. The system will consist of a shredder and an extruder for a 3D printer which will convert the milled plastic into a 3D printing filament. The project of mobile containers for hydroponic cultivation, and the plan of construction of an extruder processing waste plastic into filament will be available for everybody. Our idea is to turn waste into green crops!
Hydroponic containers were designed by Eva, the mill and the extruder will be made by Paweł and Janusz from FabLab Kielce. Now, we test prints and grow the plants. Soon we will start building the extruder, than we will show more pictures and movies. Cheer for us!

18/05/2017 at 10:24

Wow, Hello from Colombia, I hope that everything works out perfectly and that all the planes that have are fulfilled, I intend to take this project as my thesis of degree, adding many other things clear, I will be waiting to see more images of your project.

P.S.

I’m sorry for my language but I don’t speak very good english. Even so I understand a lot.

Toggle replies
19/05/2017 at 13:39

Hey, we are very curious about your project! Is it also involved in the production of containers for hydroponics? Share photos with us! Greetings from Poland!! 🙂

Toggle replies
1+
01/06/2017 at 08:37

hi guys,

I made research in how to turn the recycled filament into a ·D raw material but I failed….did you succeed?

best regards from Philippines

Toggle replies
1+
06/06/2017 at 19:51

Hola @judiu puedes ver el proyecto de https://www.3dponics.com/

Toggle replies
08/06/2017 at 10:39

Hey, we’re still working on it! We certainly let you know when we succeed!

Toggle replies
08/06/2017 at 10:40

Nice inspiration, thanks! Have you already done any of these things?

Toggle replies
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.