We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hydroponics Components from Recycled Plastic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul E Schweibinz 6 months ago.

Alex alexjones

Hydroponics Components from Recycled Plastic

05/12/2018 at 19:06

Good day folks, so I own a Hydroponics and Aquaponics Supply Company in Trinidad and Tobago, and I am seeing a lot of ideas coming out from this that can utilize recycling plastic for Food Production.

1. Vertical Farming. Making Specialized Stackable Planters to support Crops..
2. Troughs.. We currently use PVC Guttering and PVC Pipes to plant in and apply nutrients too, if we can make troughs we can do the same
3. Plastic Supports for Hydroponics Systems, Extruded beams comes to mind
4. Crates, Pots, Planters etc for storage and transport of Crops.

Taking waste and making it productive. Hopefully once i get some time I will work on it, but if anyone who can assist in this venture, please reach out to me.

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/ariaponics

Attachments:
3 replies
3 subscribers
2 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
16/12/2018 at 01:36

It’s a great idea, there’s lots of hydro/aquaponic items on thingaverse.  So no shortage of stl’s

starter
25/12/2018 at 18:09

This is the kind of product for the Maker-Production-Spaces, see post by that name.  We seek to create a network that can mass produce products in the Production-Spaces.  Currently we are seeking to mass produce plumbing fittings called Snploc.  These spaces will exist along side the Maker-Space but have high precision mold making ability and high pressure injection molding equipment.

The idea is to be able to mass produce using networking, and automation in alignment with the v4 goals.  We intend on making money doing this that will fund the spaces, collection, and more.

We seek to use the Maker-Space as community outreach and as a means to attract capital through crowd sourced funding.

new
26/12/2018 at 04:30

Getting into Hydroponics , soon as the soil side, is dune .Just found Precious Plastic,  Just what I needed . Please keep me posted.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.