We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

"I CAN BUILD IT "project (youth empowerment)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Togonon Severin Togo 4 months ago.

Togonon Severin Togo severintogo93

"I CAN BUILD IT "project (youth empowerment)

03/08/2019 at 14:02

We created a project called “I CAN BUILD IT ” at the CIWARA school in Mali.It focuses mainly on environmental activism and solar energy.In environmental activism program, we’re working with WATERKEEPER and other NGOs to clean our city(Kati) such as public places, creeks, rivers and public lots, we would like to work with Precious plastic to repurpose plastic wastes in order to fight against plastic pollutions and to setup money making enterprise.In solar energy program, we hope to build solar energy kits through hands on training and bring light to villages.
We’re raising funds through the in kind donation and crowdfunding over the internet.

2 replies
2 subscribers
1 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
helper
06/08/2019 at 06:12

Hi,

I’m currently in Mali, and I would  like to have the opportunity to visit your structure.

starter
06/08/2019 at 16:10

sorry,we don’t have a recycling structure, we are organizing an environmental activism summer camp (I CAN BUILD IT) starting from august 13th. you can come and visit us at Ciwara school in kati about 15 kilometres from Bamako.
We started to work on the environmental activism project.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪