We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Introduction about Polymers

MARCELO – BRAZIL marcelozp

Introduction about Polymers

15/04/2016 at 15:37

Good day.

I will share here a introduction about polymers.
In this first step I will just put what I’ve done to my masters degree and in portuguese. If you want to translate or add some information, be free.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8YtaoBYewW3djXxLo2pH2633FMLtmkWYVIpzfVSebQ/edit?usp=sharing

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
starter
29/04/2016 at 14:37

Working on the translation to English through that link.

starter
29/04/2016 at 20:53

I have completed the translation of the Polymers article above. Is there any native English speaker that could kindly review it?

Thanks!!!

helper
23/05/2016 at 18:46

@emburaman

thank you a lot.
When I have time i will continue adding information there

starter
14/06/2016 at 14:55

I’ve reviewed it. Very good!

starter
16/10/2016 at 09:42

Bom dia ai Marcelo, tudo bem? I will write in EN in respect to the forum…
Congratulations for your initiative in here! I live in Tasmania (Australia) for more than 20 years and have a background on CAD & product design. For that an other reasons I am a part time teacher with a 3D Printer! Lots of fun — but also the concern with add on plastics from 3DP. Unfortunately I was never into chemistry and know very little on plastics!!! I hope you can help 🙂 I promise that will take to you an authentic Aboriginal Boomerang next time I go so ‘Zao’ Paulo haha!
Tasmania is one of the biggests producers of high quality farmed fish… and with that they have to deal with lots and lots and lots of high quality polyethylene rope.
Do you know much about that? Can it be recycled into good stuff? Including into filament for 3DP? I am finding really hard to melt and keep its quality… what can i mix it with to change those variables?
I am really looking forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards.
Marcos (some info about my work with 3dp and digital fab. below)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_MDALFEbIn3TTNsYnZ3NlNmd2s/view?usp=sharing

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪