We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

Katharina Elleke katharinaelleke

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

23/07/2017 at 00:18

Heyo!
This is the topic for the group orders I happened to organize (Lasercut parts for the shredder).

Ordering 10 Sets or more every now and then (at a company in Braunschweig) I can offer 1 MIXED Set (updated V2.1) for 120€ (including VAT + small processing fee + contribution for Precious Plastic)
MIXED means:
– 5mm parts in stainless steel
– 3mm + 6mm parts in normal steel

It’s quite a good quality and a very good price.
Some post-treatment is needed (mainly sanding), but that’s hard to avoid I guess.

Shipping (from experiences so far):
Germany inclusive
20-30€ to The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium
30-40€ to France, Austria, UK, Switzerland,Ireland
40-50€ to Spain, Sweden, Romania
Other EU Countries, we’ll have to check out for your address.

UPDATE: CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS ANYMORE.

COMPANY CHANGED PRICES, they are MUCH HIGHER now.
But have a look on the other lasercut sets on the Bazar! 🙂

P.S. Hexbar on the photo is not included, but you can get in on the Bazar as well!

Attachments:
125 replies
26 subscribers
5 saved
3 likes
sort on most likes
helper
14/10/2017 at 12:37

Thank you @katharinaelleke

Good luck with the V3 launch

starter
14/10/2017 at 13:56

Hi @katharinaelleke

I would like to order a mixed set to the UK if possible. I have sent you an email to let you know my address. Excited for the build!

starter
15/10/2017 at 18:52

Hi
I’m interest too!
i sent you an email.
friendly
cilio

new
18/10/2017 at 13:58

Hi Katharina,

I would like to get a mixed set so please sign me up on the next order list! I’m based in Sweden. I will send you a pm shortly 🙂

Kindly,

Olle

helper
23/10/2017 at 15:52

Hello everybody
I ordered my hex bar from a turner for 37 € transport included he already sent me the picture as the bar, hexagonal was finished and shipped with my tracking number in the mail I should receive it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I still have to order the bearings the hardware and I should receive my shredder kit soon to see you soon
Jeanmi

Attachments:
warrior
24/10/2017 at 00:35

hi @jeanmi looks good! Tell him to add them to our bazar! We have a super high request for hex bars https://bazar.preciousplastic.com/

dedicated
24/10/2017 at 16:44

Hi there @katharinaelleke
I would like to be a part of the next order list with a:
Mixed set for 85€
(5mm parts in stainless steel and 3mm + 6mm parts in normal steel)

We are located in Denmark and we will send you an Email with proper address 😉
– Mathias & Clement

helper
24/10/2017 at 18:38

Hello
Dave
I start on the forum about the hexagonal bar I do not understand your rocket you can tell me a little more give me links if there is for this topic
I asked the cost price if I order 10 bar stainless steel and normal steel the cost price he announced 410 € including shipping for the stainless bar and 230 € for the steel bar normal port included but at home I do not know if he can send anywhere but France
I will send him a message to find out
I’ll keep you informed
See you soon Jean-Mi

Sorry for the translation I work with Google Translate

starter
26/10/2017 at 10:43

Hi, I need to add me in to your group order, I need 1 set laser cut parts, can you send me to swizerland. I have already sent you my detail information in your email.
Thanks!

new
26/10/2017 at 18:08

hi
could I order one set please – 85€
thanks

starter
26/10/2017 at 18:14

Does somebody have an answer of @katharinaelleke ?

I heard nothing from her…

warrior
26/10/2017 at 20:52

Hey everyone, sorry for the silence! Too busy recently.
Next order will happen next week, and I got you all on the list!
Will get back to you asap! 🙂

starter
26/10/2017 at 23:55

Hello @katharinaelleke can I join the group order ? On the mixed kit if this is still possible. I’m living in France but I will send your more information in an email tomorrow. Thanks 🙂

starter
28/10/2017 at 16:08

Hello Katharina, I would also like to order the laser cut parts and I sent you an email with all the details. Thank you!

new
30/10/2017 at 10:17

Hey, would be great if you could also put me on the group order!
Hope it is not too late for this one.
One time – mixed steel

thanks a lot!
Sabi

starter
30/10/2017 at 17:55

I’m interested too! When is the next batch / can i be on board with the October one?

starter
30/10/2017 at 20:49

Hi Katharina, I’m from France and would like to built the shredder too. Have you planned a next batch or as #joostvb asked, could we get now in the train ?

new
31/10/2017 at 02:14

Hi Katharina,
I wrote you an email, but didn’t get an answer, so just to make sure, put me on the list aswell… and thanks a lot.
I wanted 1 mixed set. (but you wrote something about maybe getting all stainless a little cheaper, then I might be interested in that.)

starter
31/10/2017 at 20:57

Hi Katharina, I don’t understand why u jumped me from three order list. Or do u plan to include me in the next order list?

warrior
01/11/2017 at 20:29

Okay my friends,

@whitearsm
@hugonator @mariu-jonas @hoxel @jeanmi @paulamc @joelthompson42 @waddy37 @cilio @olleeriksson @anris @mrinventor @noga @ralucavlad @nicolas-e @engmul @raphaelgarraud @joostvb @sabigreen @noga @adebeau

@madebysweat
@gerardd @jakobschulze

Now that I finally had time to organize the next order, the company told me they have so many orders at the moment, that they will probably only be able to produce the shredder sets in January.
So, long waiting time, very sorry for that. 🙁
If you’re in a hurry, I suggest you to try finding another solution.
I will ask around again who still wants to be on the list as soon as production is in sight!

new
01/11/2017 at 20:31

I’m still interested, there is no one in America that will make the parts, your my only option

helper
01/11/2017 at 22:41

I am always for thank you

helper
02/11/2017 at 02:31

Hello, thank you very much for your info. Its still good, i mean im not in hurry with it.

Thanks, Martin

starter
02/11/2017 at 09:59

Pity to hear that, will shred that pastic manually for now..

starter
02/11/2017 at 12:35

Hey @Katharinaelleke i tried to contact via email bit no reply just saw your post that were pretty busy with Ork and other stuff i just wonder that you can put me on the list for 1 MIXED SET please and i cant wait its no problem iam nor in a hurry

Grtz kris

starter
05/11/2017 at 01:18

Hi katharina,

I would like 1 mixed set with shipping to Cambridge, England please! Will email you with the other details.

Fantastic idea you’ve got going here 😊
Thanks, Amy

starter
05/11/2017 at 21:15

Hi Katharina!

I just joined the group and would like to order a set as well. How much does the stainless set cost? I just sent you the same question by e-mail but thought the answer would be of interest for others as well. Perhaps the info is somewhere else on the forum, hope I didn’t miss it.

Very best!
Ward

warrior
07/11/2017 at 11:32

@spectr
For stainless steel sets I would recommend you to have a look at the Bazar (shredder parts) , there are some better prices available than at the company where I order 🙂

helper
07/11/2017 at 14:51

Hello Katharina
I see that on your topic you changed the price of the order of the set of 80 € was 100 €
And 40 € for delivery for France For those who ordered before the price changes Or it remains unchanged
Thank you for your answer
jeanmi

Bonjour Katharina
je vois que sur ton topic tu as changé le prix de la commande du set de 80 € s’est passé à 100 €
Et 40 € pour la livraison pour la France Pour ceux qui sont passés commande avant est-ce que le prix change Ou il reste inchangé
merci pour ta réponse
jeanmi

Viewing 30 replies - 31 through 60 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪