We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

This topic contains 125 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  Miguel Angel 2 months ago.

Katharina Elleke katharinaelleke

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

23/07/2017 at 00:18

Heyo!
This is the topic for the group orders I happened to organize (Lasercut parts for the shredder).

Ordering 10 Sets or more every now and then (at a company in Braunschweig) I can offer 1 MIXED Set (updated V2.1) for 120€ (including VAT + small processing fee + contribution for Precious Plastic)
MIXED means:
– 5mm parts in stainless steel
– 3mm + 6mm parts in normal steel

It’s quite a good quality and a very good price.
Some post-treatment is needed (mainly sanding), but that’s hard to avoid I guess.

Shipping (from experiences so far):
Germany inclusive
20-30€ to The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium
30-40€ to France, Austria, UK, Switzerland,Ireland
40-50€ to Spain, Sweden, Romania
Other EU Countries, we’ll have to check out for your address.

UPDATE: CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS ANYMORE.

COMPANY CHANGED PRICES, they are MUCH HIGHER now.
But have a look on the other lasercut sets on the Bazar! 🙂

P.S. Hexbar on the photo is not included, but you can get in on the Bazar as well!

Attachments:
125 replies
25 subscribers
4 saved
4 likes
sort on most likes
new
22/08/2018 at 19:27

@pablor, we’ve a good connection, end-price parts only : 300 Euro, 400 assembled ( tuning (knifes, bearings,…), testing, adjustment =  1.5 days), pm me, shipped from Barcelona via DHL (40 euro).

starter
13/12/2018 at 21:02

Hola llego tarde para comprar…. pero estoy muy interesado en este tema,
quiero construir una maquina. soy de España alguien me puede ayudar?
gracias

new
27/05/2019 at 20:02

Hello ,
Are you currently still taking orders ? If so how much does it cost to ship it to France  ? and how long will it take ?If you don’t take orders anymore how can we get the lasercut parts ? If it is possible tomake them , with which machine  ?
thank you

warrior
28/05/2019 at 11:39

Hey @aminaisf and @jesus97, currently not doing orders anymore (as written in the post: Company changed prices a lot!)

Have a look on the bazar,  there are a lot of people selling the lasercut parts and more 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.