We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

This topic contains 125 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  Miguel Angel 9 months ago.

Katharina Elleke katharinaelleke

Lasercut Group Orders GER/EU

23/07/2017 at 00:18

Heyo!
This is the topic for the group orders I happened to organize (Lasercut parts for the shredder).

Ordering 10 Sets or more every now and then (at a company in Braunschweig) I can offer 1 MIXED Set (updated V2.1) for 120€ (including VAT + small processing fee + contribution for Precious Plastic)
MIXED means:
– 5mm parts in stainless steel
– 3mm + 6mm parts in normal steel

It’s quite a good quality and a very good price.
Some post-treatment is needed (mainly sanding), but that’s hard to avoid I guess.

Shipping (from experiences so far):
Germany inclusive
20-30€ to The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium
30-40€ to France, Austria, UK, Switzerland,Ireland
40-50€ to Spain, Sweden, Romania
Other EU Countries, we’ll have to check out for your address.

UPDATE: CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS ANYMORE.

COMPANY CHANGED PRICES, they are MUCH HIGHER now.
But have a look on the other lasercut sets on the Bazar! 🙂

P.S. Hexbar on the photo is not included, but you can get in on the Bazar as well!

Attachments:
125 replies
26 subscribers
4 saved
3 likes
sort on date
warrior
24/10/2017 at 00:35

hi @jeanmi looks good! Tell him to add them to our bazar! We have a super high request for hex bars https://bazar.preciousplastic.com/

helper
25/11/2017 at 18:18

This is a brilliant idea

warrior
07/11/2017 at 17:19

@jeanmi

The price is now higher for two reasons:

– I allowed myself to add a small processing fee, because the whole communication and ordering process requires quite a lot of time, which I didn’t expect in the beginning.
– I will now start to organize the orders via the Bazar (will send you the link to my listing as soon as the order is finalized) which means that part of the money will be spent to support Precious Plastic 🙂

starter
02/11/2017 at 09:59

Pity to hear that, will shred that pastic manually for now..

warrior
01/11/2017 at 20:29

Okay my friends,

@whitearsm @hugonator @mariu-jonas @hoxel @jeanmi @paulamc @joelthompson42 @waddy37 @cilio @olleeriksson @anris @mrinventor @noga @ralucavlad @nicolas-e @engmul @raphaelgarraud @joostvb @sabigreen @noga @adebeau
@madebysweat @gerardd @jakobschulze

Now that I finally had time to organize the next order, the company told me they have so many orders at the moment, that they will probably only be able to produce the shredder sets in January.
So, long waiting time, very sorry for that. 🙁
If you’re in a hurry, I suggest you to try finding another solution.
I will ask around again who still wants to be on the list as soon as production is in sight!

helper
23/10/2017 at 15:52

Hello everybody
I ordered my hex bar from a turner for 37 € transport included he already sent me the picture as the bar, hexagonal was finished and shipped with my tracking number in the mail I should receive it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I still have to order the bearings the hardware and I should receive my shredder kit soon to see you soon
Jeanmi

Attachments:
starter
14/10/2017 at 13:56

Hi @katharinaelleke

I would like to order a mixed set to the UK if possible. I have sent you an email to let you know my address. Excited for the build!

warrior
28/05/2019 at 11:39

Hey @aminaisf and @jesus97, currently not doing orders anymore (as written in the post: Company changed prices a lot!)

Have a look on the bazar,  there are a lot of people selling the lasercut parts and more 🙂

starter
16/03/2018 at 11:24

Hi Katharina,

Cool initiative! We would be interested joining in with the next order for 1 mixed set, shipped to the Netherlands. Do you perhaps have any news regarding to when you’ll be making your next order?

Nick

warrior
10/12/2017 at 12:36

@whitearsm @hugonator @mariu-jonas @hoxel @jeanmi @paulamc @joelthompson42 @adebeau @cilio @olleeriksson @anris @mrinventor @noga @ralucavlad @nicolas-e @engmul @levtje @amywints @claudioprimo @robinvranken @sabigreen @joostvb @raphaelgarraud @spectr @pleb001 @suki @robban @massel @conrardys @dbougas @feffinir @diogolanca @gecko @aspirtakis

Alright people, I opened my listing on the Bazar again: MIXED SHREDDER SET

Communication and payment will be done on there now!

SHIPPING
After several orders with this company we figured out that this might be the best way to organize it:
GERMANY: click “International shipping” – I will organize it for you.
OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES: click “Domestic” – I will send you details and YOU will organize and pay the shipment yourself.

Better be quick, before others come before you and you’ll have to wait for the next order again! 🙂

starter
05/12/2017 at 21:11

Hello @katharinaelleke,

If the order still open, i would like to order one kit.
I live in France.
And thanks for this initiative!

new
05/12/2017 at 12:28

@katharinaelleke is the order still open?

starter
04/12/2017 at 17:44

I’m starting to put together an order in the US, I can ship to you probably cheaper than from EU.

warrior
25/11/2017 at 21:11

@massel, will soon open my listing on the bazar and explain how we will proceed 🙂

dedicated
21/11/2017 at 19:35

Hi there @katharinaelleke
I would like to cancel my order, as i found someone that could make it for me locally here in Denmark 😉
I got it in 100% stainless steel and with no shipping for 335,96 euro.
(Just to tell you other guys that Katharina is giving you a nice offer)

This is the parts that i got:

Attachments:
warrior
26/10/2017 at 20:52

Hey everyone, sorry for the silence! Too busy recently.
Next order will happen next week, and I got you all on the list!
Will get back to you asap! 🙂

starter
15/10/2017 at 18:52

Hi
I’m interest too!
i sent you an email.
friendly
cilio

helper
14/10/2017 at 12:37

Thank you @katharinaelleke

Good luck with the V3 launch

warrior
13/10/2017 at 20:58

Okay, just to keep track, I will write down the final orders here.

Starting with lasercut order 1708
@christopher
@kees
@arnoutj
@alpaman
@plekke
@on8tlr
@jacobodb
@verkstednord
@emokratia
cedric
johannes

Looking forward to see your machines being built (some are already sharing their progress, super nice!)
And don’t forget to add your pin on the map! 🙂

starter
02/10/2017 at 22:58

1set to Ireland 🇮🇪 please

helper
27/09/2017 at 22:53

Hello Katherina, i sended you mail with my order and also with my address. Im interested in combined order for 80 euros. You have already my personal informations.

Thank you a lot.

helper
24/09/2017 at 00:14

@katharinaelleke job that you did is amazing. Congrats :O just wow. You pushed PP project really further with this approach.

warrior
13/09/2017 at 16:12

@theodor und @niklasj, das sollte noch gehen 🙂
Bitte Email an [email protected] mit:
– Art und Anzahl der Sets (in dem Fall dann wohl 1x Mixed)
– Lieferadresse und (falls abweichend) Rechnungsadresse
– euren Community username (für die Zuordnung)

new
12/09/2017 at 17:06

Hey,
kann man sich noch anschließen, oder ist die Bestellung schon raus?

Ansonsten wäre ich mit einem Mixed Set (Versand nach Deutschland) dabei!

Beste Grüße,
Niklas

starter
09/09/2017 at 00:48

1x this set please
1) Mixed set for 80€
(5mm parts in stainless steel and 3mm + 6mm parts in normal steel)
For France.
I sended u an e-mail with my address

warrior
23/07/2017 at 23:25

@edwardr, will ask about shipping – but please also try to find some more local solutions in the meantime, I am trying to avoid international shipping!
Ask around and ask about the price for group orders (like 10 sets), often you can get a really good price when ordering a higher quantity 🙂

new
27/05/2019 at 20:02

Hello ,
Are you currently still taking orders ? If so how much does it cost to ship it to France  ? and how long will it take ?If you don’t take orders anymore how can we get the lasercut parts ? If it is possible tomake them , with which machine  ?
thank you

starter
13/12/2018 at 21:02

Hola llego tarde para comprar…. pero estoy muy interesado en este tema,
quiero construir una maquina. soy de España alguien me puede ayudar?
gracias

new
09/08/2018 at 06:06

Hello!
Am Mohamed, Form Zanzibar I really very interested with this recycling workshop  idea and this is My dream but I want to ask you how can i get direct Mentor  Through this brilliant forum.
Am with eqwipHubs. And Special thanks to DAVE HAKKENS

new
02/06/2018 at 17:39

hey, we can arrange sets for 80e (no hexbar), at a min. volume of 10 sets. shipping is extra, from barcelona.
g

Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪