We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Laws / regulations in United States

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nike IN MOCEAN 3 weeks ago.

Jared Kuker jkuker

Laws / regulations in United States

07/11/2017 at 05:57

My wife and I are thinking of selling products made of plastic we collect and recycle at home in Texas. I am starting to search for what laws and regulations are applicable to doing this, if it is even legal at all. Can anyone give me a head start on this search? What environmental regulations are involved, can we do this in our garage, what safety precautions are required, is it lawful to take someone’s trash and resell, etc… Any advice or direction toward other resources is appreciated.

1 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
17/10/2019 at 12:21

I am also interested in this topic, particularily about regulations / laws for selling recycled products (on a small scale) in the US / EU and other countries.

The EU has some regulations for food-contact-materials and if they are recycled it seems there needs to be authorisation for each process https://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/chemical_safety/food_contact_materials/authorisations_en But then this is for large companies, I am still searching if there is anything about small-scale production…

If I find anything, I will let you know…

Cheers, Nike

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪