We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Let it go Viral!!! Reward people for telling (or selling to) other people.

Tagged: 

maurik2000 maurik2000

Let it go Viral!!! Reward people for telling (or selling to) other people.

25/02/2014 at 23:00

Here are some of my ideas….please shoot* Build a network marketing solution around it. * Reward people a percentage per (blok)sale for referring people. * Give everybody a white-label online shop to sell the bloks with a drop ship principle.* Dropship from every country to shorten the shipping time.* NO stores just Online shops (for affiliates).* Allow Bitcoins or other crypto currencies for countries that have no credit-cards.* Reward people when they send there old bloks back, when upgrading.* Make a online “ebay” for used parts for a second life.* For normal customers, give them some credits to save with every blok they buy, if they have enough credits (points) they can have a blok for free or just shipping costs.

13 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
27/02/2014 at 23:29

Give Blogger some phones to TestLet Blogger perform Beta Tests of the phone and let them tell about it in public. They also can be a partner / affiliate which get some percent bonus for each sold phone about al link to the phone shop.

28/02/2014 at 21:38

I do not know if what I’m talking about here is valid, however I see here in Brazil ‘s growing consumer electronics and their lack of responsibility to the environment, waste derived from e-waste is dumped directly into the environment without any treatment , as well contaminating groundwater and ect …The point is to create a policy of moderate use of the products , for example , what’s the use in modular cell is made of material derived from petroleum ? Here in Brazil we have technology that uses cellulose fiber , extracting cane açuca that could replace plastic !Also, the means of disseminating this idea can not be closed in the parameters of the elites , ie , countries that are considered emerging should have a closer look on political marketing , nothing better than cell lines modular thinking versatility and sustainability thinking in preserving the socio- environmental countries like Brazil , China, India …. leaving the European axis through .

new
28/02/2014 at 22:34

grelli wrote: Give Blogger some phones to TestLet Blogger perform Beta Tests of the phone and let them tell about it in public. They also can be a partner / affiliate which get some percent bonus for each sold phone about al link to the phone shop. I like the idea but instead of blogger how about us and we can make YouTube videos about the different tests we perform with their results

03/03/2014 at 18:34

ponebloks advertising is now made by social media and newspapers for free. all the rewards thing cant be controled and i dont think that u can trust everyone who says that he recomended the producat to someone else, sorry…

new
03/03/2014 at 19:38

nati-s wrote: ponebloks advertising is now made by social media and newspapers for free. all the rewards thing cant be controled and i dont think that u can trust everyone who says that he recomended the producat to someone else, sorry… this is why people are given referral numbers

new
03/03/2014 at 20:46

18gustavo_giorgetti wrote: Here are some of my ideas….please shoot* Build a network marketing solution around it. * Reward people a percentage per (blok)sale for referring people. * Give everybody a white-label online shop to sell the bloks with a drop ship principle.* Dropship from every country to shorten the shipping time.* NO stores just Online shops (for affiliates).* Allow Bitcoins or other crypto currencies for countries that have no credit-cards.* Reward people when they send there old bloks back, when upgrading.* Make a online “ebay” for used parts for a second life.* For normal customers, give them some credits to save with every blok they buy, if they have enough credits (points) they can have a blok for free or just shipping costs. Really nice ideas, will forward some to team too!Team PhonebloksNikola

15/03/2014 at 20:25

I don’t know about other States or Countries but, In my area, It’s already gone viral. And people want it so bad but, most of them are not willing to commit time into it. Just making the phone in itself will say something to the world, and maybe just be teased by Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show.And probably will be Approved by Chuck Norris 🙂

15/03/2014 at 22:37

right here people will spend anything just to get something special believe me I can sell anything even if its just a phone cover

15/03/2014 at 22:42

Hilarious,I guess We Americans are more interesting than I thought.

15/03/2014 at 22:45

Wait, not just america, Humans in general. I’m stereotyping >.>

16/03/2014 at 18:50

exactly guys .. that is a pretty much a great idea .. i have an example .. A told B to buy that mobile .. so when B order online for the mobile he write down the username for A . so A will get IMMEDIATELY an offer .. and the chain goes on . so B will tell C and etc . but take care from IMMEDIATELY, the company won’t lose a thing to offer cause on the other hands it will win customers . but dont hang the customer by rules like tell 3 of your friends . or etc .. rules will trapped him and may get him low and not active .. and feel manipulated, make the customer feels that he owns the company 🙂

18/03/2014 at 04:12

Your missing my point -.-

starter
09/04/2014 at 09:06

great ideas, definitely worth forwarding 🙂

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪