We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Let's time travel to the future

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Tim Thomson timthomson

Let's time travel to the future

01/06/2018 at 19:23

Please before I die, it would be awesome to see a futuristic almost even sci-fi village. Where harmony with nature meets essential technology. Making the earth new and whole again so she can take breath from the last 200 hundred years of torture. Beautiful structures, unbound by conventional thinking intertwining with nature. Both above and below the surface of the land. This is something I’ve wanted to do since childhood.
But since I live in Albury Australia I guess we’ll have to  try and build our own little community here and compare notes . Could take the  2 community’s half as much time. Interested ?

3 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
02/06/2018 at 10:55

I believe that to be an awesome starting block. More lower to ground level though . Here in Australia we don’t have summer, we have fire season.

23/03/2020 at 10:17

Lot of peope want to make some good plan which can provide the many people to experience the Best traveling trip which can be found on the https://travelsites.com/last-minute-travel/ site.This is good to see that people can travel around the world with the traveling options.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪