Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Linc: Smart Walkie Talkie for Moto Z Creation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Hakkens 9 months ago.

Rob J robjfantom

Linc: Smart Walkie Talkie for Moto Z Creation

23/02/2017 at 00:18

Hi everyone! My name is Robert, one of the founders of Linc Smart Walkie Talkie MotoMod!

My partner and I have been continuously working on modular products pertaining to telecommunication for quite sometime now and we absolutely love it! I find myself obsessed trying to think of new ways to go modular and also love reading ideas from others within the community as well! It’s awesome to see how everyone else is adapting to modular designs since we truly believe it is the future!

I figured, I would post up our project which was currently selected by Motorola as part of Motorola’s “Transform your Smartphone Challenge.” We super excited to hear when we were picked to create a MotoMod and got to work right away with a prototype and our indiegogo launch.

We would love to hear the modular communities feedback on our project. We are absolutely shaping our project per everyones feedback and it has been great! So please feel free to take a look at our campaign page and let us know what you think 🙂

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/linc-the-smart-walkie-talkie-smartphone#/

Attachments:
warrior
23/02/2017 at 01:36

Cool module! Interesting to see other applications coming for that phone 🙂

Toggle replies
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.