We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Logo

This topic contains 278 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  jake corbyn 5 months ago.

Anonymous

Logo

09/12/2013 at 15:13

Hello Phonebloks community! I’m very VERY interested in Phonebloks and i’m searching for a lot ideas for software/hardware.But look i have a little remark: Don’t we need a logo for the Phonebloks company? Because your phone that you are designing would be very big if you want to add on your back of your phone.I hope this was a useful remark. 🙂

278 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Logo

17/05/2014 at 19:18

WilsonThio wrote: Hello guys! how about this? i made it myself. it looks like a block but it’s also looks like a leaf to make it looks like it’s environmentally friendly. I really like that its nice and simplistic not only that it has loads of potential for instance different patterns and styles.

18/05/2014 at 09:06

WilsonThio wrote: Here is my redesigned logos. I made them in 4 different colors, black, blue, green, and red. Just like what nammyxo requested.I hope you like them all.Sorry for my bad english :-)- Wilson Thio Why the round edges at the top square?

18/05/2014 at 17:10

Tibor_Brink wrote: Why the round edges at the top square? Because I want to make it looks “softer”. 🙂

starter
23/05/2014 at 00:25

I was thinking guysA lot of companies dont have a logotheir logo is the name with special colour and effectsi think that should be the idea for phonebloksi saw some things and a lot of texts of phonebloks were written in a funny type of letter like written from a kidthats the ideaphonebloks is a phone that is simplenothing complicatedwhat do u think guys?Digassmen

23/05/2014 at 07:29

Digassmen wrote: I was thinking guysA lot of companies dont have a logotheir logo is the name with special colour and effectsi think that should be the idea for phonebloksi saw some things and a lot of texts of phonebloks were written in a funny type of letter like written from a kidthats the ideaphonebloks is a phone that is simplenothing complicatedwhat do u think guys?Digassmen A name is actually a logo, logo means ‘word’ in greek, a illustration is just something we as humans thought looked nice, so we sticked with it. I’ve seen some promising logo’s come and go on the forums, and I think the Phonebloks team already has some logo’s in sight that they like.

23/05/2014 at 12:55

Digassmen wrote: I was thinking guysA lot of companies dont have a logotheir logo is the name with special colour and effectsi think that should be the idea for phonebloksi saw some things and a lot of texts of phonebloks were written in a funny type of letter like written from a kidthats the ideaphonebloks is a phone that is simplenothing complicatedwhat do u think guys?Digassmen Apple done have their name as their LOGO, yet they are cool and stylish. i feel phoneblok should have got LOGO rather having their name with a stylish font. No, it should be smooth , simpleand attractive. and it will be much better if the same logo is used in the boot screen.

23/05/2014 at 16:11

sangeetsenan wrote: Apple done have their name as their LOGO, yet they are cool and stylish. i feel phoneblok should have got LOGO rather having their name with a stylish font. No, it should be smooth , simpleand attractive. and it will be much better if the same logo is used in the boot screen. Once again, logo means ‘word’ in greek. A name (word) like for example ‘PHONEBLOKS’ is a logo in its basics.

new
15/06/2018 at 11:34

I can refer you to this naming and designing firm http://eatmywords.com/, they have the best logo designs including branding and business naming. Try it for it is best that you can have.

Viewing 8 replies - 271 through 278 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.