We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Logo

This topic contains 278 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  jake corbyn 2 years ago.

Anonymous

Logo

09/12/2013 at 15:13

Hello Phonebloks community! I’m very VERY interested in Phonebloks and i’m searching for a lot ideas for software/hardware.But look i have a little remark: Don’t we need a logo for the Phonebloks company? Because your phone that you are designing would be very big if you want to add on your back of your phone.I hope this was a useful remark. 🙂

278 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Logo

30/12/2013 at 21:39

Something like this will not look bad… i made this with paint -.-

new
31/12/2013 at 00:35

Really nice concepts guys!Team Phonebloks,Nikola

03/01/2014 at 15:43

Hi guys :)I made a new one. Just an idea of course, there’re many others you posted I love too !I’ll try to tell you why I do it this way :Well at first we can see the blocks: and there’s a bit of motion : as phoneblocks’s always changing and improving as we want to. The hand may at first view shows the tactile part, but I think it’s more to show how accessible the device will be. I used the logo which is in the header of this website. And I only chose orange because I like this color :)(I wanted to make one other with white background, and one all in greyscales but I can’t easily shape the original logo : I downloaded it in png.)

03/01/2014 at 15:58

Umm..TiiXel, I really like your picture .. the concept is great 😀 But I dont think It’s exactly a ‘logo’ . But I bet it will make a GREAT poster for advertising it 🙂 . For example lets say Apple’s or Android’s logo . They are just two simple pictures : an apple and a robot . Now , apple and android are simple names .. But PhoneBloks …It’s kind of complex …and needs lot of thinking for what the symbol should be.. Just a suggestion .And also if you go according to the original plan , The bloks will have symbols printed on them .. then where would the logo be attached ? Umm..I created an Idea for kind of different model but with the same concept for phonebloks.. Just check the picture out .

03/01/2014 at 16:07

Well maybe you’ll get the logo if you remove the text at the top, I don’t know… The hand should be cut on the bottom, where the squares are.But you might be right, however I think it’s still far not enough detailed for a poster… You can’t get what Phoneblock is just viewing that picture.Well we’ll see, t’was just an idea I had 🙂

03/01/2014 at 16:45

Yea agreed..Your picture is too less for a poster.. Maybe a bit modification of your picture would make an epic logo 🙂

03/01/2014 at 16:46

So I’ll let you suggest, aha ! I’m out of ideas for today… but I’ll think on !

03/01/2014 at 16:51

😛 Im not that good . I’ll try thinking of how to edit your pic to make an awesome logo . 🙂

05/01/2014 at 21:07

maybe a little more greener ??

06/01/2014 at 00:02

Yeah why not ! Well I’m on boarding school so I’ll not be able to edit it before Saturday… But it not realy matters.But Phoneblocks may be ecologic too, so green’s cool :). However I’m not sure if it’s a very catching color…Edit : but Androïd’s green and catchy, so.. 🙂

jok
08/01/2014 at 21:41

I don’t think that green is a good idea, just because of Android, it’s a sufficient reason for me to forget that color, but another shade could be possible but … if I could vote it, I wouldn’t choose green ^^In another topic ( https://discuss.phonebloks.com/forum/view_topic/7/63/Marketing/Logo?selected_post=1674 ), I’ve seen that blue could be a great solution, and I think the same, blue is great for Phonebloks, if we need a color.

10/01/2014 at 14:00

this. just tried making one.

10/01/2014 at 16:09

I seriously like it …but I doubt it would be suitable for phonebloks …

11/01/2014 at 05:35

why not? was just a draft though. could have added more sharpness with the outlines for a more cleaner look.

11/01/2014 at 10:24

No. The pic is very clean and all but the the color and style of the logo don’t quite match with phonebloks..

11/01/2014 at 10:40

yeah. got a little too creative with it. thanks anyways. i’ll just try and make another one.

11/01/2014 at 11:26

What about something like this ? (but in a better quality, more beautiful, and made by real graphists haha)

jok
11/01/2014 at 17:03

@adilea : great idea, I like it, but we’re looking for a logo, something small that could be easily put on everything in link with Phonebloks, and your idea is good to represent Phonebloks, but too big, and if we put for example, that logo in the back of a Phonebloks, it would be strange, a Phonebloks (yours) in a Phonebloks (the real one) … But great idea for the site maybe, or for advertising ! 🙂

new
11/01/2014 at 18:27

billy wrote: this. just tried making one. Really nice!adilea wrote: What about something like this ? (but in a better quality, more beautiful, and made by real graphists haha) Good job!Team PhonebloksNikola

12/01/2014 at 12:09

Jok wrote: @adilea : great idea, I like it, but we’re looking for a logo, something small that could be easily put on everything in link with Phonebloks, and your idea is good to represent Phonebloks, but too big, and if we put for example, that logo in the back of a Phonebloks, it would be strange, a Phonebloks (yours) in a Phonebloks (the real one) … But great idea for the site maybe, or for advertising ! 🙂 You’re right, I forgot that the logo have to be on the phone. Thank you for the advice 🙂Nikola wrote: Really nice!Good job!Team PhonebloksNikola Thanks!

12/01/2014 at 14:43

new design here.made a different variety.

new
12/01/2014 at 17:07

billy wrote: new design here. Really nice!Team PhonebloksNikola

13/01/2014 at 07:07

Nikola wrote: Really nice!Team PhonebloksNikola thanks much!

16/01/2014 at 14:44

They are all nice! See my idea!

18/01/2014 at 05:32

PalleAlogoman wrote: They are all nice! See my idea! simply nice!

18/01/2014 at 14:33

I really love this one too ! 🙂

18/01/2014 at 15:03

How’s this ? In first , the O is a camera blok and in second the O is the phone itself …just a rough thing .. Good ?

new
18/01/2014 at 15:05

Flynn wrote: How’s this ? In first , the O is a camera blok and in second the O is the phone itself …just a rough thing .. Good ? Really nice idea!Team PhonebloksNikola

21/01/2014 at 09:40

concept #3…..

22/01/2014 at 05:10

0x00a368 wrote: I like the blue theme the best, billy. thanks sariusbernan! i like the blue too, since it jives with the theme color of these community site and phonebloks.

Viewing 30 replies - 31 through 60 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪