Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Looking for a machine builder?

This topic contains 138 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  Pete Alfieri 2 weeks ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Looking for a machine builder?

23/03/2016 at 03:56

This topic is used to connect machine builders with people that want to have a set of machines but can’t build it themselves. Find and connect with each other!

Machinebuilders: lets us know your if you are interested and where you are from.
In need for a machine? Post a brief description of your plan and where you a from.

[EDIT] Since quite a few people want to connect here, it’s better to start your own new topic including the name of the city or country you want to start. This makes it easier for everyone to connect with others! Good luck 🙂

Hopefully you end up having a machine or end up having a job.

new
26/03/2016 at 14:25

Beste Dave
ik ben op zoek naar het schredder gedeelte van de machine. Ik bedoel dan die doos met onderdelen. Als ik eerst eens met dit gedeelte begin. Hoe kom ik hieraan, heb je voor mij een adres? Ik kom zelf uit Nuenen.
Met vr gr Wim Koops

Toggle replies
new
03/04/2016 at 06:04

Hi all, I live in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and am wondering if there is anyone active on here from this area. I just got hold of your website and have been poking around and am mighty impressed and inspired. My first thought is the difficulty in making the machines (for me). I’m handy…but not that handy. It would be much simpler to hand the designs off to someone with the capacity to make them from top to bottom. Otherwise, knowing myself, I will get bogged down in short order and never get anything accomplished. I can search around myself but thought it made sense to reach out here first.
Cheers to all, Sproggy

Plastic is a HUGE problem here…

Toggle replies
warrior
03/04/2016 at 07:01

Hi Wim, could you please post in English. In this way others can follow the conversation as well. I’ve ordered them at 24/7 tailor steel a company in the Netherlands, however some Fablabs also have CNC plasma cutters (FabLab Tilburg) which is more affordable.

Good luck!

Toggle replies
new
06/04/2016 at 17:00

Same here, live in Rayong Thailand by the beach which is completely littered with garbage, mostly plastics. Please post if you can make a recycling machine or know someone who can in Thailand.

Thanks!

Toggle replies
new
10/04/2016 at 20:35

Hello peeps from all over,
I am looking for Precious Plastics Machine builder in/near Atlanta, Georgia.
If you would know of anyone with such abilities to make these machines at an affordable price, I would love to know. I am an architecture student that would love to assist in making them so that could repair/potential build them on my own. I could find all the materials necessary, I just need help building.

Toggle replies
starter
11/04/2016 at 10:32

Hello folks, I am looking a machine builder in Bali, Indonesia. I am really want to build the machines, but I am not handy :(.
I can help to find the materials and of course to pay it.
We have some kind shereder machine but it uses diesel instead of electricity which means that make a lot of noises.
I would love to know, if anyone lives in Indonesia… Need help here. Thanks

Toggle replies
new
11/04/2016 at 10:37

Hello from Madrid,
Im looking for someone near Spain to help buildin or building the machines.
We want to contribute to recycling all over the world.
Thank you
Juan
Aritio@gmail.com
+34 609 29 31 00

Toggle replies
starter
11/04/2016 at 13:46

Hi guys, i’m looking for a machine builder in Jakarta or Bogor-Indonesia. As a housewife i realize that we almost ended up with soo many plastic trash, and we need solution for this prob. I wish that i could build it myself but im not that handy. Im looking for anyone near Indonesia to help build it.
Thanks.

Toggle replies
new
11/04/2016 at 14:53

Hello @erin,

I’m close to the Atlanta area and I am Architecture graduate. I was looking into building one these machine myself, if we can collaborate it may be beneficial to us both. thinkink753@gmail.com

Toggle replies
new
11/04/2016 at 15:25

Hi Deecypher in Rayong, and everybody….

After my initial buzz about this project I began to think, well, I can make all this effort and spend a fair amount of money to make the machines and start recycling. And then? What to do with the recycled plastic? Make more crappy plastic things that will then end up in someone else’s garbage? I have not looked at everything on the site…is there info on cleaning the plastic? That must be a huge issue. How much water is one going to go through to scrub this plastic clean? I think the whole building your own machine thing is only viable if you first have some sort of product you want to make from plastic. I did some research on google and there are plenty of recyclers in Thailand and plenty of machines to be bought already made…big ones, however. So you’re not going to make any money recycling plastic with the idea to sell it, in my opinion. I certainly could be wrong, I’m just a novice and pretty ignorant. Just throwing some first impressions/ideas out there. This might be the wrong forum for that, sorry if that’s the case.

Cheers, Sproggy

Toggle replies
new
11/04/2016 at 19:07

Hi im from Venezuela And im looking for a machine builder, i’m really interested in starting this recycling project but i have absolutely no idea how to build a machine!

Toggle replies
starter
12/04/2016 at 02:38

Hello everybody!
I´ve been in the extrusion business for more than 25 years. If someone in Latinamerica or Mexico would like me to build his extrusion machine, just let me know.

Hola mis queridos amigos !!
Si alguien en América Latina o México, está interesado en que les fabrique su máquina extrusora como la de Dave, háblenme!!!

rafamoli@gmail.com

Toggle replies
new
12/04/2016 at 04:45

Hi muy name is Lucas Ochoa from Medellin Colombia south América I want to have these machines but i dont know how to make them I need someone that could help me thank you, or that could sell me those machines also someone that could help me doing some molds

Hola mi nombre es Lucas Ochoa de Medellín Colombia sur América y quisiera alguien que haga estas máquinas pues yo no sé hacerlas y también que sepa hacer los moldes por favor me parece importante hacerlas y poder reciclar el plástico gracias

Toggle replies
new
12/04/2016 at 08:11

Hello peeps from all over,
I,m ALvin from MALAYSIA SABAH TAWAU
I am looking for Precious Plastics Machine builder.
If you would know of anyone with such abilities to make these machines at an affordable price, I would love to know. I am family business in automotive. I
And i like salvage. I just need help building.
TQ

Toggle replies
starter
12/04/2016 at 13:14

Hi,
i tried to source parts but without success. If someone in EU can make part of the project… please contact me.

my email is like nikname + @hotmail.com

Toggle replies
new
14/04/2016 at 16:41

Hello! My name is Jaime and I am from Culiacan, Sinaloa Mexico, this construction project makes me great, I have the opportunity to offer to young professional practices can begin to replicate this machine for several things:

1. young people to begin to build a sustainable project that can help generate economy for them.
2. With this machine we can work with the children we already have in the project to build their own things or teach them that if they bring some plastic can generate some articles of interest to them.
3. The machine can generate in vulnerable communities where we work a source of employment for people, so it can help financially speaking when selling the products made.

I want someone to support me or advise consturir this machine.
Greetings from Mexico.

Toggle replies
new
14/04/2016 at 19:08

Hi

Siva from India. Plz help me in getting the machinery and setting up for use.
Available at kotasivakrishna@gmail.com
Plz help me.

@dave – Plz connect us to the right persons in getting these done.

Toggle replies
new
14/04/2016 at 19:40

Hey, am Swati from India. Am looking for a machine builder, here, in India;who can help me build the machinery and the whole set up..with required guidelines.

Toggle replies
new
14/04/2016 at 23:22

Hi all!

My name’s Mary, I’m from West Virginia. I absolutely fell in love with this project because we don’t have a lot of recycling options in any of the areas I’ve lived. I tend to do a lot of craft shows with my mother and her business partners so I thought a lot of these items would sell great.

Unfortunately, I don’t have or know anyone with the equipment to cut the machine pieces though. If anyone nearby (Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, even down into North Carolina or Kentucky) could help me with this, it would be amazing. I’m more than willing to buy the materials and compensate.

Toggle replies
new
15/04/2016 at 01:27

Hello:

I’m very interested in this project. Is there anyone building this machines in Mexico yet? If there is so, how could I get his/her information to contact?

Thank you.

Toggle replies
new
15/04/2016 at 11:41

HI ,

My name Suhendra , from Jakarta – Indonesia

How Dave hakkens recycle the plastic is very good idea ,… recycle the plastic like make a bread.

I’m dreaming have this small workshop in Shopping mall ,… so every body can see how easy and fun make a recycle of plastic.

…. any one can help me to make my dream come true ? ..:)

My Best Regards
Suhendra Lee

Toggle replies
15/04/2016 at 12:33

Hello

Can anyone in or close to Manchester, England give me a quote for building a shredder and an extruder?

Thanks

Toggle replies
new
15/04/2016 at 13:23

Bonjour !
Je suis sur Nantes, en France. Nous sommes quelques uns Ă  vouloir nous lancer dans cette activitĂ© de transformation du plastique. Nous avons quelques connaissances techniques et, Ă  priori, suffisamment pour fabriquer les machines. Nous avons un atelier oĂą les fabriquer et les utiliser. Nous cherchons d’autres personnes intĂ©ressĂ©es et motivĂ©es pour Ă©changer sur le sujet et s’entraider dans l’aventure.

Toggle replies
15/04/2016 at 14:49

Im looking for someone near Merida, Yucatan, Mexico to help buildin or building the machines.
We want to contribute to recycling all over the world.
Thank you
Lupita

Toggle replies
new
15/04/2016 at 14:52

Hi,
I’m a design student and if there are any precious plastic machine building projetcs in Paris I’d be very interested !

Hello,
Je suis Ă©tudiante en design et s’il y a des projets de construction de machines precious plastic Ă  Paris je suis intĂ©ressĂ©e !

Toggle replies
starter
15/04/2016 at 17:00

Good evening Dave, I did like to be a part of your on going projects which I find very innovative and lucrative. Pls let me know how I can get your product and possibly get trained on this whole innovative project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Here is my number if you don’t mind +353899512197 Toju
I live in the Republic of Ireland and I hope to find someone who is vast in this whole idea

Toggle replies
starter
15/04/2016 at 18:33

Hi,
Im looking for a machine builder in sabah. If got just contact me.
Thank you

Toggle replies
starter
15/04/2016 at 23:43

Looking for an engineer or assembler to build the machine for you?

This just pops up my mind: why not try to contact a local vocational school or career college or technical school and ask for the help. There could be both side benefits: you will get the machine and school will get good exercises for their students; when they are building it.

Probably the cost level is also reasonable. Everybody wins! 🙂

Good luck all!
PS. Many thanks to Dave, this is fantastic site!

Toggle replies
new
16/04/2016 at 10:54

bonjour je suis moi aussi de france bourgogne j’ai vu que paolo Ă©tait de france aussi, si on peut d’aider se serait cool pour le moment je cherche Ă  faire le broyeur dans un premier temps, après j’essayerais de finir mon imprimante 3d

Toggle replies
new
16/04/2016 at 11:28

Hello,

We are from Bengaluru, South India. Looking for Machine builder who could help us build the machines. Thanks.

Regards
Satyanarayan
Rotary Bangalore

Toggle replies
Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.