We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Looking for a machine builder?

This topic contains 171 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Yousef 1 year ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Looking for a machine builder?

23/03/2016 at 03:56

This topic is used to connect machine builders with people that want to have a set of machines but can’t build it themselves. Find and connect with each other!

Machinebuilders: lets us know your if you are interested and where you are from.
In need for a machine? Post a brief description of your plan and where you a from.

[EDIT] Since quite a few people want to connect here, it’s better to start your own new topic including the name of the city or country you want to start. This makes it easier for everyone to connect with others! Good luck 🙂
Hopefully you end up having a machine or end up having a job. – Dave

[EDIT 2] Many people continue to post request for machine builders or machine building services here instead of opening a new topic, searching the forum or looking at the bazar, so we are proceeding to close this topic for now. Many posts here end up buried and never looked again and we want to avoid that 🙂 – Olivier

171 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
16/04/2016 at 13:48

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a machine builder in Sweden. I’m particularly interested in the shredder and the extruder.

Best,

Rodrigo

new
16/04/2016 at 17:07

Hi all,

I need 10 machines for our dialyses clinics from România.

May you please guide me to a builder?

Thank you,
Cristian

new
16/04/2016 at 18:18

Hello Guys

I happy to receive this great project and i would like to start my own if anyone knows about a machine builder in Thailand please let me know at Skype: semi66

new
16/04/2016 at 18:38

Hi, im Enrique from Venezuela
I need a machine for build a ultimate disc frisbee, can you help me?

Attachments:
new
18/04/2016 at 05:58

I’m interested in doing this in Australia (Melbourne). Unfortunately I’m not a machinist! If anyone else in Australia comes past this site, please contact me!

[email protected]

new
18/04/2016 at 19:45

Hi!

many thanks to Dave, this project is so useful and good!thanks for sharing. I’m Lorena from Milan and i’m looking for a machine builder too. If there is someone in Italy who can build an extrusion and a shredder please let me know.

Lore

new
18/04/2016 at 20:40

Hi, a friend of mine has a professional workshop in Barcelona and told me that he can build these machines for you. Please contact him for more details and prices if you are interested [email protected]
Thank you!

starter
19/04/2016 at 21:17

Hi I’m Robert From Bogotá Colombia, and I will start building these machines, if anyone is interest don’t doubt to conntact me.

new
24/04/2016 at 14:06

Hi there my name is Fabian i am 30 years old and i live in the netherlands (near Arnhem) i’m a construction worker/machine builder and i am up for a new adventure.

Feel free to contact me about the possibilities.. my email is: [email protected]
Greetings Fabian

new
25/04/2016 at 03:32

alguien que sea de Mexico o alrededores de tamaulipas que me pueda ayudar a elaboras las maquinas? dejo mi correo [email protected]

helper
28/04/2016 at 07:45

Hi fellow PP fans!

Paul here from Durban, South Africa.

I’ve just started building the shredder.

I have German machine building (Mostly control and testing) experience.
If there is anyone near me that would like to have these things built please let me know.

[email protected]
0027 72 2514824

starter
29/04/2016 at 17:58

Hello guys,

I am from Nagaland, India.
I am interested in recycling plastic wastes in my state since there is no recycling plant anywhere near me. I have downloaded the precious-plastic-kit-master however i am unable to build the machine. so i will be forever grateful if someone can build these wonderful machines to clean up our mother earth.

Dear Dave Hakkens please build your machines in India.
INDIA NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

Regards,
Atolohe,
Nagaland, India.

new
30/04/2016 at 07:58

Hi, I am from South Korea. currently living in Seoul.
I am a designer, I make stuff.

Precious plastic is the most interesting project on latest issues and ever since I saw this I just wanted to make them right away!

Well…It looks super challengeable and yet I don’t really know where to start. So, I want to find people to build together.

I would love to make something good out of plastics rather than I throw them in bin… and be useful again!

Hope to find people and let’s make precious plastic.

P.S I kind of hope Dave himself go world precious plastic tour…haha..
(We, will welcome you! It could be precious plastic world tour :p)

Thanks.

new
02/05/2016 at 01:23

I´m from México and just saw this idea in the news !! for being environmental engineering student I think is my duty to help with this cause and I want to start now to build these machines but I need someone around who can help me!
I leave my number and my email. thank you!!
PUEBLA, MÉXICO.
+5212227607468 and [email protected]

helper
02/05/2016 at 13:40

@kitsching

I like your PP world tour idea! 🙂

new
03/05/2016 at 03:40

Hi everyone. Mi name is Pablo and I’m from Chile. I’m looking for a machine builder that sells, preferably in Latin america. I’m interested in the Shredder and the compression machine.

Hola a todos. Mi nombre es Pablo y soy de Chile. Estoy en busca de una persona que haga estas máquinas y las venda, de preferencia en Chile o Latino américa. Estoy interesado en la desfibradora y la máquina compresora.

My e-mail / Mi correo: [email protected]

new
11/05/2016 at 05:44

Hi Alvin I am Vincent from Malaysia Selangor, my own company are manufacturer of Industrial Heating including Nozzle Band Heater & Air Heaters , we able to build the machine . If interest please email to [email protected].

Attachments:
new
11/05/2016 at 13:26

Hi!

I’m looking for a machine builder in Costa Rica.

Please get in touch.

Liv

[email protected]

new
13/05/2016 at 19:50

Hello all,

Si quelqu’un avait le temps de monter les machines… je lance une activité sur Montpellier fondée sur ce concept…

If someone has time to build the machines for me. I launch a business in Montpellier France based on precious plastic..

Merci de me contacter à :
Thank you for contacting me at :

[email protected]

starter
17/05/2016 at 10:03

Hey my name is Arcalianu Adinel. I’m from Bucharest, Romania. I want to make a small factory at the household level by collecting and recycling plastic and my neighbors then try various valorisation of plastics. Unfortunately I am a non technical person and I would be willing to buy the machines from someone who built them especially extruder. So expect an answer from you

new
18/05/2016 at 00:34

Hi,

I am looking for someone that can build the sheddrer.

I am in Caracas, Venezuela.

Estoy buscando alguien que pueda construir la extrusora.

Estoy en Caracas, Venezuela.

My email [email protected] / Mi correo es raf[email protected]

new
23/05/2016 at 17:01

Hi everyone!
I’m Luca from Italy living in Rome.
I would like to know if there is someone else in this area making this stuff.
I’m looking for a machine builder for give my personal contribution to this special idea!

Great thigs
LCF

new
23/05/2016 at 17:54

i from Vietnam I like your projet and i hope development it in my country
My You heplp me find machine i will develop it for elderly at my suburban
My phone 0908 75 84 81

new
24/05/2016 at 12:56

Hello my name is Aliyu
I need a machine builder here my contact :WhatsApp:+229 96175936
+229 67274058
I live in Cotonou Benin BJ West Africa

helper
24/05/2016 at 16:11

Paul here from Durban, South Africa.

I’ve just made my first shredder.

If there is anyone near me that would like to have these things built please let me know.
[email protected]
0027 72 2514824

Attachments:
warrior
25/05/2016 at 12:53

@paulfreed
Looks very professional and I’m glad to see you’ve used a proper coupler between the gearbox and shredder, not just clamped them solidly together. Is that an oldham type coupling? What diameter/torque rating is it? Your 1.5kW gearmotor can generate around 200Nm.

helper
25/05/2016 at 15:37

@andyn cheers!

yes, they call it an HRC coupling with a rubber insert. Its from a British company called Challenge. 35mm gear shaft to 20mm shredder shaft (tapered bushes). The nominal torque spec on their data sheet is 160Nm. I had to disassemble the whole shredder and take the shaft in to get a key-way cut – 6mm i think.

starter
27/05/2016 at 16:07

@anita

I am in Bali, Indonesia. We run a waste recycling facility. We’ve done some ‘upcycling’ of plastic film/bags into new bags, wallets, etc. Interested to do more things like precious plastic project. If your interested to work together send me an email to [email protected]

Olivier
@balirecycling

starter
05/06/2016 at 23:09

I’m from Germany and live in the Netherlands! Thanks for this project I have seen it a few weeks back and I am already building the second shredder because I love it. I am waiting for the parts for the extruder and the injection molding from china. It is so much fun I want to make a living out of it as soon as possible. I am a basically a sports and gymnastic teacher but also quite handy and work at the moment ( for 7 years omg) in the ship repair industry, (you can call it already industry). (Had no choice back then..(now stuck a bit)) Most of the time fishing boats the big ones…. uurgh. I am so sick of it. But at the moment I am grateful to have the opportunity to make those machines there in the workshop. I hope to make it with it all the way through so I can create my own things and maybe sell them or do whatever with the idea and inspiration you have given me with this:-}}}} Nevertheless I can make those machines and who ever where ever needs my help with anything or has interesting things, plans or thoughts to share with me let me know. Maybe there is somebody on this planet who thinks… I need this guy. You never know . have a open ear I am experienced in moving and repairing very heavy and light things and know through my work a lot about boats of all sizes up to 360 meters. Why I tell you this? I like to help cleaning up this planet instead of repairing boats who are allowed to throw all garbage over board in international waters… I have 2 daughters (6 and 8) and I get tears in my eyes when they come to me and ask me why the oceans are so polluted that our whales have to die and I don’t know how many more beings them.

Now I must say! Let’s get started and clean up those waters and this planet… and I will start in my chosen Home [email protected] Velsen Noord my number is +31(0)638692078 or [email protected] Happy to hear from who ever who wants to help me leaving this planet at least with the thought that it could be saved. I am 36 and I owe it to my kids my family and my self.

Kind Regards

Philipp

p.s. my girlfriend is on holidays so the living room looks like this 🙂

Attachments:
starter
07/06/2016 at 17:13

Hi all,

i live in belgium and would like these plasma cutted parts.

is there someone in belgium or netherland? that could make this for me?
if YES what is the price range?

nederlands,
hey allemaal,

ik leef in belgie en zou graag deze onderdelen hebben.

is er iemand die me hierbij kan helpen? is er iemand die in belgie of nerderland woont? dat dit voor me kan maken? zoja hoeveel zou dit kosten?

Viewing 30 replies - 31 through 60 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a machine builder?’ is closed to new replies.