We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Looking for a machine builder?

This topic contains 171 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Yousef 1 year ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Looking for a machine builder?

23/03/2016 at 03:56

This topic is used to connect machine builders with people that want to have a set of machines but can’t build it themselves. Find and connect with each other!

Machinebuilders: lets us know your if you are interested and where you are from.
In need for a machine? Post a brief description of your plan and where you a from.

[EDIT] Since quite a few people want to connect here, it’s better to start your own new topic including the name of the city or country you want to start. This makes it easier for everyone to connect with others! Good luck 🙂
Hopefully you end up having a machine or end up having a job. – Dave

[EDIT 2] Many people continue to post request for machine builders or machine building services here instead of opening a new topic, searching the forum or looking at the bazar, so we are proceeding to close this topic for now. Many posts here end up buried and never looked again and we want to avoid that 🙂 – Olivier

171 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
07/06/2016 at 21:32

Bonjours,
Je suis Anthony Beaujouan, étudiant aux Beaux Arts de Rennes, j’aimerai partager avec des personnes qui eux aussi on l’envie de construire les machines.
Contacter moi de préférence sur facebook.
Ou bien par Mail: [email protected]
Ou encore par sms si vous préférez 0645595899
Salut 🙂

new
08/06/2016 at 17:03

@paolo
Salut! Avec deux amis nous souhaitons nous lancer dans l’aventure (à Bruxelles) et cherchons des moyens de construire les machines. Serait-il possible de nous accueillir pour petit séjour à Nantes, et qu’on voie cela ensemble?

A bientôt!

arnaud[point]wiertz[at]gmail[point]com

new
09/06/2016 at 07:55

where can we get this laser cutting part near our city area, we live in Ahmadabad, gujarat, india. and what approximate cost?

we are planning o place his machine in village, can we get any support on this from your side?

new
09/06/2016 at 12:34

Hey @jordyrobignon !

There is a company that can do the laser cutting in Eupen: http://www.laserflash.be
I haven’t contacted them yet, but I will soon, and I’m interested in your progress in building the machines. Where are you based? My friends and I are in Brussels. See the message above (to @pedro) for my email.

Looking forward to reading from you

Arnaud

starter
10/06/2016 at 14:43

Hello I am Alfonso from Bogotá Colombia. If somebody are interested I Will start built these machines.

I Will try upload pictures soon.

contact [email protected]

new
14/06/2016 at 16:12

Hi there I live in Serbia, and I was wondering is there anybody interested for things like this? If there is anyone from Serbia that know how to made machines for this kind of job or to work together and developed more this job ,let me know. [email protected]

starter
15/06/2016 at 21:51

Hi everyone! My brother and I are building these machines in México. We have the shredder ready and are working on the injector and extruder. Check out our topic for more info!

Hola a todos! My hermano y yo estamos construyendo estas máquinas en México. Tenemos la trituradora lista y estamos trabajando en la inyectora y extrusora. Visita nuestro tópico para más información!

Attachments:
starter
21/06/2016 at 04:15

does anyone build it in Australia?

new
28/06/2016 at 04:37

I am from Boston and I really want a machine but it’s to complicated for me to make. Ian willing to pay reasonable price or get it shipped. Please contact me fast. Thank you

new
07/07/2016 at 00:52

Hi
Any machine builders in NY and what is the typical cost?
Thanks in advance

starter
11/07/2016 at 18:42

Hi everybody! Is there anyone around Norway (preferably close to Oslo) that is also interesting in building this?

Maria (design student)

http://www.mariabergleirvag.com

starter
13/07/2016 at 08:32

Anyone in Australia that would like to help get these machines into schools and the community email me at [email protected]

when I am building machines I will sell you one (watch this space)

starter
14/07/2016 at 19:37

@rafaelmolina I’m interested, if you can email me at [email protected] thank you.

new
10/08/2016 at 15:17

Anyone in Germany, maybe near cologne has got a shredder or can help build one?
Our company would be interested in having one.
If there´s anybody out there, please contact me at [email protected]
Cheers,
Hannes

new
19/08/2016 at 00:03

Bonjour ! Je recherche des gens qui ont construit ou qui ont pour projet de construire le shredder (et plus). J’habite à Tours (France), je peux me déplacer si besoin. Je suis novice dans ce domaine mais motivé. S’il est possible de trouver des contacts (conseillés ou partenaires), n’hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message : [email protected]

starter
24/08/2016 at 19:35

Hello friends im looking for someone who is able to build the shredder and extruder for me if you are interested please let me know im from the uk, lancashire my email is [email protected]

thanks

new
25/08/2016 at 17:51

Hello everybody, I’m Marine, living in Casablanca, Morocco. I’m working on a project for professional integration of disadvantaged people.
I’m trying to build these machines here, but don’t know much about it.
Is there anyone from France, Spain or Morocco working on this project, to share ideas and practices ?
Thanks !
contact me at: [email protected]

warrior
25/08/2016 at 20:28

Welcome @marine
I recommend you to create a new topic in the “Welcome” forum so that people knows a little bit more about you.
Add your location details to make it easier for others in your are to find you.

Btw: There are lots of members from the 3 locations you posted 😉

starter
02/09/2016 at 06:07

Hi all, my name is ilham, I live in indonesia, if it is allowed and does not violate the law I was interested and wanted to build this machine but i don’t know and I don’t understand about mechines, if anyone kindly teach me step by step to build this machine I am very very grateful.

new
02/09/2016 at 18:48

I am from NJ in the United States, I don’t mind traveling to other states, who has built these machines and I could buy one? My email is [email protected]. I want to make the bowls!!!

new
03/09/2016 at 13:08

Greetings from Croatia!
We (an NGO from Croatia) are starting a new pilot project in social entrepreneurship, a small plastic recycling plant (wishing to produce plastic granulate, filaments for 3D printers and possibly some new plastic objects, toys and similar), and we need recycling machine like the one I found on this web site to test possibilities with recycling plastic. We need to purchase elements (shredder, extruder, injector …) or have someone to make them.
So, If you would be able to build quality machine that would enable us to test the recycling process and recycle eventually, please contact me. Since we are applying for an EU grant, we need machine builder from an EU country, possibly the one who can issue invoice and provide EU certificate of origin. Unfortunately, EU rules. :/
At the moment, I am in a budget planning, so we need to discuss details and price of the service.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards,
[email protected]

new
06/09/2016 at 04:57

Hello everyone, i’m reza from Indonesia and i build the machines.

If you live in Indonesia and want to join my project please contact me at [email protected]

ps : my machines almost done, still in progress, about 70%

new
06/09/2016 at 10:59

Hi there,

I am based in Manchester, UK and am looking for a machine builder to work with me to make a full set of machines.

Let me know if you’re near me and we can talk!

Thanks,

Tom

starter
09/09/2016 at 22:11

@rodrigohv

I can help you. Im in the starting phase of building three extrusion machines. Just contact me at [email protected]

Pratar du Svenska?

MVH

Puffen Masgård (Living in Norway but I come from Sweden/Dalarna)

new
10/09/2016 at 11:04

Sami from Nairobi, Kenya.
Looking for someone that can help me assemble the machines (or even selling the same) within the region.

You can contact me via email on [email protected].

Regards,
Sami.

new
12/09/2016 at 17:45

Hi Everyone,

Looking for someone to build the injection mould in the UK. Please drop me a line on 07568523077 or on my email [email protected].

Hope to hear from you soon!

Morven

starter
13/09/2016 at 04:26

Hi everybody,

I am in Montreal, Québec and I will start to build thoses machines. I found a makerplace with all the tools I need: https://espacefabrique.com/
I’m a member of the cooperative. I will be very pleased to share this experience with every people interested and living near Montreal. You can join me at [email protected]

Je suis à Montréal au Québec et je m’apprête à fabriquer les machines pour les tester. J’ai trouvé l’atelier où je vais pouvoir les réaliser. Je suis déjà membre de la coopérative. Si vous êtes intéressé à participer au projet, n’hésitez pas à me contacter: [email protected]

Au plaisir,
Pascal

new
14/09/2016 at 16:18

Hi Yall! Anyone in Florida able to build these? David [email protected]

Thanks Dave for your awesome creations and willingness to share!

starter
16/09/2016 at 21:59

I live in New York and I’m looking for someone who can cut the shredder bits for me, let me know at [email protected] your price/ time frame you would need. Thanks.

new
18/09/2016 at 17:36

Hi Lorena @lorejose,

I am Roberto living close to Mian, interesting as well on this project, I would like to have contact with peoples around me to discuss and plan something interesting together.

If anybody in Italy, are the same need please send me a message on [email protected].

I would like to clean my little part of this planet too.

Ciao Roberto

Roberto

looking for builder on my area.

Viewing 30 replies - 61 through 90 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a machine builder?’ is closed to new replies.