We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Looking for a machine builder?

This topic contains 171 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Yousef 1 year ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Looking for a machine builder?

23/03/2016 at 03:56

This topic is used to connect machine builders with people that want to have a set of machines but can’t build it themselves. Find and connect with each other!

Machinebuilders: lets us know your if you are interested and where you are from.
In need for a machine? Post a brief description of your plan and where you a from.

[EDIT] Since quite a few people want to connect here, it’s better to start your own new topic including the name of the city or country you want to start. This makes it easier for everyone to connect with others! Good luck 🙂
Hopefully you end up having a machine or end up having a job. – Dave

[EDIT 2] Many people continue to post request for machine builders or machine building services here instead of opening a new topic, searching the forum or looking at the bazar, so we are proceeding to close this topic for now. Many posts here end up buried and never looked again and we want to avoid that 🙂 – Olivier

171 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
20/09/2016 at 12:54

Hi guys,

My name is Gianna Dethier, I’m living in Mechelen, Belgium. Currently I’m looking for a machine builder around here. Anyone who can help me to build those awesome machines? I’m planning on using them for a school project! So please, let me know if you wanna help me out.

Kind regards,
Gianna

starter
10/10/2016 at 07:40

I can now build it in Australia and I will do international orders if you want to negotiate shipping.

[email protected]

starter
26/10/2016 at 17:46

I am from india looking for machine builder, or parts.

starter
28/10/2016 at 11:26

@lorejose   e  @ellecieffe  e  @robertob  Ciao, sono Marcello e abito a Lecco (50 km da Milano) sto finendo di costruire il trituratore e sarà pronto a breve, nel caso foste interessati all’acquisto o a qualche consiglio chiedetemi pure! la mia mail è

[email protected]

Grazie! 🙂

M

new
04/11/2016 at 12:03

hello, i am looking for some who can provide me these machineS and different moulds to build various products from recycle process..
Venue : INDIA – NEW DELHI
email – [email protected]
contact – 09871000137
Saurabh Jain

new
22/11/2016 at 12:25

Hello:
I’m very interested in this project. Is there anyone building this machines in Pakistan? If there is so, how could I get his/her information to contact?
Thank you.

Akbar Malik
[email protected]
+92-333-5190963

new
23/11/2016 at 21:04

Hi, my name is aki. Im from the middle east. Im interested in building a plastic shredder machine. If you could guide me in making the plastic shredder machine by providing the technical knowhow, then it would be quite easy for me to work my way through as I can arrange most of the materials quite easily.

01/12/2016 at 13:49

I am in china. i hope have a chance to cooperate with you.

We can custom-made all kinds of spare parts ,include plastic, aluminun,metal.rebber.

http://www.rf-nb.com

new
06/12/2016 at 18:33

I’m looking to get a quote from a machine builder for the extrusion and shredder machines. I’m located in Baltimore, MD. Please let me know if you are a builder nearby! Please email me with a quote and an estimate of how long it would take to build.

All the Best,
Max
CEO, Founder, Product Manager @ Gryd
[email protected]

starter
16/12/2016 at 14:31

Hi,

Living in the South of France, I’d be interested in receiving a quote for someone building for me the plastic injection machine, preferably with screws i/o welding so that I could carry it around. Cheers

starter
20/12/2016 at 16:55

Looking to buy the Dave Hawkins style 60HZ motor plastic extruder and filament winder (or without motor, I can supply 60 HZ motor). All 60Hz, single phase.

Quality stuff like Dave’s.

Would also be interested in a “maker version” or homemade version of a 2 roll mill, perhaps 8 inch or 200mm polished chrome rollers, adjustable distance between rollers and heated rollers up to 80C. You can see examples in operation on YouTube.

email attached as jpeg to avoid spammers (look at very top of post for full name string)

Attachments:
starter
23/12/2016 at 04:17

Hi there,

I’m in East London and looking for someone to build the recycling machines for me please. I have a workshop where it can be put together if that helps.

Please email me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Alison

helper
31/12/2016 at 05:06

Hello everybody.

Im Martin from Slovakia and im looking for a cooperation with precious plastic in Slovakia.

starter
08/01/2017 at 22:51

Hi, I am from Argentina and I am looking any man to build the machines for me, thank you

Hola, soy de Argentina y busco alguien que pueda construir las maquinas por mi, gracias

Please contact me: [email protected]

helper
22/01/2017 at 04:20

i m a machine builder base in quebec canada i be happy to help any people to build the machine i can send you all the laser cut pieces give you a price and shipping cost on demand

je suis du quebec au canada je peut vous faire parvenir toute les pieces coupes au laser couts et expedition sur demande

[email protected]

new
23/01/2017 at 02:04

Dear all,
I think it would be a great idea for someone to create these machines and sell them on amazon or eBay. I live in California, US and would be interested in buying a shredder off one of these sites for around 250USD. The shredder doesn’t need a table/base or motor bc I already have both. Thanks.

new
02/02/2017 at 00:54

Hello,

I represent GOOD Worldwide (goodinc.com).

We are interested in building the entire set of machines on Precious Plastic’s website.

Are you still able and willing to take on this project? If so, we would like a quote asap.

new
03/02/2017 at 16:02

Hi ..
I live in Egypt and I wanted someone to build the machine for me .. is there anyone that u can recommand for me please ?

new
28/02/2017 at 19:36

I live in Milwaukee, WI, USA and I am interested in getting a compressor built to make plastic materials. I don’t believe I could make it myself.

Is anyone willing to make one for me?

Willing to pay..

-Alex

starter
01/03/2017 at 22:09

Hola a todos,
Soy de Barranquilla-Colombia y tambien busco quien me ayude a construir las maquinas. Hay algun colombiano que me pueda ayudar?

helper
10/03/2017 at 12:01

Hey fellas!
Is there somebody in the area of Den Haag (The Hague) who wants to build the machines with me? Working together would be more fun, faster and cheaper 😉
I dont have a lot of engineering skills but I have a lot of time and motivation to learn, develop and get it done. I speak Dutch, Spanish, German, and obviously English;D I have a lot of ideas to manifest ones the machines are ready.

you can send me a message at [email protected]
Cheerio,
Bas

new
10/03/2017 at 19:59

Hi, i have a friend in Malasya and he looks the same too,

Please if you found something tell me.

regards

new
12/03/2017 at 16:37

Hi,
So that was last year.
I´m new to this and my incentive is the same as yours.
I´m from Denmark, currently living in east Greenland and the amount of waste lying around on the ground, in the water and now in the snow is appalling.
We have to get started.
I´m a fumbling English teacher, so my question is:
Could you build us a compressor and what would it cost?

yours truly
Kirsten-Marie Roed
Tasiilaq ( look it up 🙂 )

new
13/03/2017 at 18:23

hola roberto finalmente pudo construir alguna maquina?

new
19/03/2017 at 18:24

Hey guys, I’m from the New York area in America and I am looking for someone to build me a shredder. If you’re close email me and hopefully we can work it out. Thanks. [email protected]

starter
19/03/2017 at 23:43

Hello Friends,
kindly have a look at my proposal for cost effective machine building posted a few minutes ago here:

Towards Creating Precious Plastic Hub

starter
07/04/2017 at 09:41

MACHINE BUILDER FROM INDIA !!

Hello

Swati, Siva and bindingnavale. I am a machine builder from India who has already built these machines. Please let me know if i can be of any help to you. Moreover, if you want to purchase these machines directly, please give your contacts so that i can share the quotations.

Regards
Dhruv

new
12/04/2017 at 15:51

We are looking for a builder to build the 4 machines to process plastic. We are a small community interest company in Glasgow and have secured the necessary funding for materials AND labour so now we just need your help to get these built asap. Thanks!

starter
20/04/2017 at 19:23

Are you in MOROCCO or the CANARY ISLANDS>

We would love to hear from anywhere near us who would be interested in selling machines to us.

We are two English girls wanting to set up a plastics factory in the town of Laayoune (El Aiun)

Please contact us here or at [email protected]

Thanks!

Joy & Hannah

starter
27/04/2017 at 08:00

Can you please mention which type of machine you are looking to build? There are a lot of companies that build machines for different ctagories. Some companies build onl small sewing machines where as some build 3D printing machines. Both are different and cannot be manufactured in one industry.

Viewing 30 replies - 91 through 120 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a machine builder?’ is closed to new replies.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪