We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Machine Builder needed

Mihaela Jovic miha

Machine Builder needed

03/09/2016 at 13:03

Greetings from Croatia!
We (an NGO from Croatia) are starting a new pilot project in social entrepreneurship, a small plastic recycling plant (wishing to produce plastic granulate, filaments for 3D printers and possibly some new plastic objects, toys and similar), and we need recycling machine like the one I found on this web site to test possibilities with recycling plastic. We need to purchase elements (shredder, extruder, injector …) or have someone to make them.
So, If you would be able to build quality machine that would enable us to test the recycling process and recycle eventually, please contact me. Since we are applying for an EU grant, we need machine builder from an EU country, possibly the one who can issue invoice and provide EU certificate of origin. Unfortunately, EU rules. :/
At the moment, I am in a budget planning, so we need to discuss details and price of the service.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards,
[email protected]

8 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Machine Builder needed

starter
19/10/2016 at 22:00

Aha I was looking at the wrong map! So @davehakkens, maybe the fact that I did not find the correct map is some useful feedback? Maybe the map could be a ‘locked’ topic in the machine building section on the forum? Don’t shoot me if it already is there and I looked over it! 😉
But anyhow, I added it on the map you linked, let me know if I need to make some changes or so!

warrior
19/10/2016 at 21:35

It should be public editable for everyone. You are looking at the material-map right?

starter
18/10/2016 at 21:58

Hey @davehakkens I tried to add a pin on the map but I just can’t figure out how to do it 🙂 Is it possible we don’t have permission to add pins?

warrior
17/10/2016 at 21:06

thanks 🙂 Would be nice if you could do it yourself and let me know how that goes. Still trying to figure out whether its easy for others to add pins on there, feedback is appreciated.

starter
17/10/2016 at 20:49

Hey @davehakkens!
You can add me as a machine builder (or do I need to do it myself?), I’m located in Hasselt, Belgium. But delivering or helping somewhere else is possible too.
If you need any help with anything (on future projects) let me know!!

warrior
17/10/2016 at 19:44

Hi @wanawar, thanks for helping out here! Could we add your location to the map here as ‘machine builder’? We are trying to make it easier for people to find each other.

starter
17/10/2016 at 08:37

Hi, my name is Willem.
I’m an Belgian engineer working at a factory that builds large industrial machines. I could build you the machines you need, I do this not to make a lot of money, just to help make the world a little bit better, so I will not charge unnecessary things or give unreasonable prices.
Please contact me at [email protected] so I can see what you need exactly and maybe provide you with a price.
Best regards!
Willem

hero
07/09/2016 at 06:39

Welcome to Precious Plastic @miha
I tried to seach for other members in Croatia but unfortunately, seems like we don’t have many Croatians around on the forum.

I hope you can manage to find someone to help you with your project.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪