We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Machine Development – Sub categories

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Hall 4 years ago.

Fool paulfreed

Machine Development – Sub categories

09/06/2016 at 12:13

@davehakkens
Hey Dave,

Do you think it would make sense to divide the Machine Development up into machine type categories?…

Forums – Machine Development –

– Shredder
– Extruder
– ….

…just for clarity.

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
10/06/2016 at 12:25

Yes! Would be great. However i don’t think our current WordPress-theme allows us to ad a subcategory. If you can make it work we will implement it!

helper
10/06/2016 at 14:49

@davehakkens
Oh bugger. Sorry, thought it was something simple.

starter
10/06/2016 at 22:25

+1

I was just about to recommend this.

And then I read further. Instead of one broad machine development category, name the four (each machine) top level topics as follows.

Machine Development – Extrusion
Machine Development – Shedder

helper
11/06/2016 at 00:17

@davehakkens @paulfreed @robksawyer what can do is pin the other Sub categories under the main Machine Development topic to help bring a little bit of clarity/separation for the different machines. Short term solution

starter
11/06/2016 at 00:21

@enviro I dig it!

starter
13/06/2016 at 14:38

@paulfreed

It’s been a while since I visited the forums so only just read your reply to my Cape Town post a few weeks ago.

I’m also hell bent on the shredder but mostly on how to deploy it really widely. May I suggest we collaborate? I can put some capital into this. I would like to work with someone already building.

I’ve found an engineering firm in Cape Town who can make the parts (http://www.vulcansteel.co.za/) however they require the CAD files in SolidWorks format.

Please email me on [email protected]

Dave

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪