We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Made model shredder in Solidworks 2014

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month ago.

Vladimir Balakirev vladimirbalakirev

Made model shredder in Solidworks 2014

14/09/2019 at 20:33

Hi friends. I looked at you and I was drawn to the topic of creating their machines. Until made model shredder for plastic in Solidworks 2014. I wanted to work out a model where all the elements of the same thickness of steel. I don’t know how good it will be, we’ll see. I’m working on a translation. Continue to manufacture the shredder.

Attachments:
3 replies
2 subscribers
1 saved
new
14/09/2019 at 22:28

hey there,
I had to post it as picture. forum software seems really buggy, sorry for that.

starter
14/09/2019 at 23:32

Hello!Could you indicate the errors in the picture if it’s not difficult for you?
I do not know English very well and I don’t understand everything well, I need to practice :-).
Is ACME rods a threaded rod? Why not use it?
I watched this guy on YouTube

I did something wrong. It will be necessary to redo it.
Later I wanted to remake the bunker from above, so that a straight pipe would go to the chopper, and on top something like a funnel.
Although maybe I’m wrong.In any case, first I need to make the first model according to the drawings, but first I want to get some experienced tips.

new
15/09/2019 at 12:52

Hey,
That’s a nice list of videos, nothing beats russian build style 🙂 I watched them all and I am impressed !
Let me merge all the details into the PP wiki. I am back to you Tuesday.
( It’s now months that we finally can enjoy a little bit of having a normal Sunday 🙂 )

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪