We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Mapping plastic recycling projects

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Alejandro Romero Herrera 3 years ago.

Kyra kyra

Mapping plastic recycling projects

05/05/2017 at 15:28

Dear fantastic people,

First of all I want to state that I find this a truly inspiring project that
sparks my enthusiasm even more in the context of recycling plastic and open sourcing.

During my research on this site an many more other wonderful recycling plastic projects in de world and the Netherlands, I found out that this project uses it’s community to map the local small scale project, fantastic. However,
I was wondering if there is also a map/platform/gathering for countries/continents/world to exchange knowledge but also to know what other partner are doing, that make it able to join forces or even overcome overlap.

For example in the Netherlands there are multiple projects of recycling plastic, but I can’t find a platform of all the initiatives, I think this could be of high value, what do you guys think?

Warm wishes to all you out there in the world

5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
04/06/2017 at 12:09

YES! We are currently working on that! However it takes way more time than we originally estimated. If anyone here wants to help out you are super very welcome.

starter
24/06/2017 at 06:01

We are working hard on this, system Backend is ready, I should have a working solution soon.

starter
14/07/2017 at 12:40

Pleeeeease……I am looking for German teams to exchange with…

lu
helper
18/07/2017 at 20:12

meh… the last contributions to the repo were 5 months ago. I’m not a programmer but am available to help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪