We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

[MJC des 4 Bornes -FR] about to launch our project

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MJC des 4 Bornes 1 month ago.

MJC des 4 Bornes mjc4bornes

[MJC des 4 Bornes -FR] about to launch our project

22/07/2019 at 22:03

Hi everybody !

I’m Fabien 41 years old. I’m French so please forgive me my poor english. ^^’

I’m director for an association called “Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture” (“Young’s and Culture’s House”) in the suburbs of METZ (east of France).

I’m Working since one year to launch the precious plastic project in a specific place (an old bread-shop without candidate to take it). The Goal is to use this 4 machines to make some environnemental education about plastic waste with all the young people from the town, and maybe have some volunteers to develop the project further.

We’are about to create your machine, with some technical students (it’ll be their year project, evaluate by the university). I hope they will soon (september-October) join the community to ask you, and to share their reflexion about the construction.

I can answer if you have some question, but i don’t want to make a full présentation in the first message of the topics,

have a nice day !

Attachments:
2 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
23/07/2019 at 07:24

Hello Fabien!
Welcome on the international PP Forum 🙂
Are you starting with all 4 machines or maybe are you thinking of building and using them 1 at a time ? (or schredder + 1 ?)
If you want any help with national stuff, i setup i discord platform for the french community 🙂
Here is the link : https://discord.gg/TfXKRe6
Good luck with that interesting project ! 😀
Nico

starter
23/07/2019 at 10:30

yes Yes we’re starting with shredder, extruder, injector and oven…
Their is 6 groups of 4-5 students (IUT Génie Mécanique et productique) working on :

Projet du broyeur de plastique (mobile) et projet de l’extraction (ventilation) Projet de l’extrudeur (mobile avec potentiels améliorations) Projet de l’injecteur (mobile avec potentiels améliorations) projet du compresseur (mobile avec potentiels améliorations) Mobilier du Brico Borne  dont bureau d’accueil et plans de travail rabattables. Projet de moule(S) pour injecteur/compresseur (pour les 3ème année (licence))

In English :
Shredder and extraction project
Extrudor project
Injector project
Compressor and Oven Project
Moulds project
Fourniture Project

Thanks for the discord, i’ll be connect in september (holidays are coming ^^ )

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.