We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Mould-Designer Needed!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fábio Krieger 1 month ago.

Gomi gomi

Mould-Designer Needed!

10/09/2018 at 19:45

Hey lovely people!

We’re still looking for a skilled mould-designer to design a compression mould for us, from our product design. We have the final components drawn up but would really appreciate the help of a skilled-mould maker to help draw it all correctly!
We are working with compressed LDPE and will be using a 2-part compression mould. We can mill the mould in-house, so just require some help with the drawings! We have a small budget but will pay!

The product is made of 3 pieces, so would need 3 x 2-part moulds. The sizes are quite large, 270mm x 138mm x 83mm (+ outter edges of mould).

As mentioned before, we can make it ourselves, we just need help with the drawings side of it.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated – message us if interested.

Thanks people!!!

4 replies
3 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Mould-Designer Needed!

helper
22/09/2018 at 10:52

Hi @gomi, try and see if you can hire @leebaz and his company Colombo Design Studio here in Sri Lanka for that.
It’s [email protected].
Best regards from Sri Lanka.

starter
26/09/2018 at 05:22

Hi @gomi how can we help?

starter
26/09/2018 at 05:28

I will be in London from next week (4th October to the 7th) so if you’d like to meet hit me up!
Lee[at]colombodesignstudio.com

starter
11/10/2018 at 02:58

Dear Gomi, please feel free to contact and discuss about your project. I´m a Mech Engineer and works with plastic for more than 20 years.Maybe can help with some tip for yout. Regards and waiting for your contact.
[email protected]
Brazil

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.