We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

My suggestion to the process

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andre Ward 3 years ago.

Andre Ward andreward

My suggestion to the process

18/04/2016 at 07:33

Hola a todos/ Hello to everybody

I´m from Mazatlan, Mexico. I´m 16 years old and lately I have been working in my own project. It´s about cigarette butts or the cigarette filters, (I dont know if the name is correct in English, here we called it “colillas”, it´s the last part of the cigarette that you throw away when you finish it) as I searched on Internet, cigarette butts are the top waste in the World, even more than plastic. So that´s why I´m making a social-project campaign, I designed a new type of containers which are more attractive to the people than the conventional ones. But I don´t want to expose my project here jaja. The thing is that, after we collect all the filters, we were thinking about what to do with them, we want to come up with an idea, to recycle them or reuse them.
So I talked with a expert on chemistry and gave the idea to fill the plastic molds with a few (previously washed) cigarette butts, so for example instead of using, I don´t know 10 liters of plastic to fill the mold, you only use 8. With this you can be recycling plastic but also the toxic cigarette butts.

MY INTENTION IS TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA.
¿IS THIS POSIBLE?
¿DOES IT AFFECT THE PRODUCING PROCESS?
¿ANY SUGGESTION?

By the way, I´m amazed by this project, it´s such a great idea, congratulations to Dave, maybe it´s the start of a giant project, and I´m looking forward to build my own machine, and if it´s possible maybe add the cigarette filters.

Anyway thank you for your attention.

Un saludo a todos los compañeros latinos!

0 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Folks that were just here

Profile picture of Angelina Jolie
    Profile picture of leptitoxdiet
    Profile picture of Deborah
    Profile picture of harry mosan
    Profile picture of Over 40 Keto Solution
    Profile picture of Brain C 13 Review
    Profile picture of xavihena
    Profile picture of Situs Poker Uang Asli
    Profile picture of bandarbolaqq828
    Profile picture of ketoanapolovn
    Profile picture of Catering Delft