We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Networking in Auckland

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Kong.
Jeff waterguy

Networking in Auckland

23/11/2017 at 10:18

Wow, after a bit of a slow start things are taking off in New Zealand! When I first found out about Precious Plastics a month ago, NZ had 8 members, we now have over 80!

One of the early members is Raymond Brasem, he lives in Auckland and has a shredder. He has organised a meet up for as many as can make it to show us his shredder. For those of us just starting out this is exciting as hell! No NZ is not a really boring place we are just fizzing over the possibilities PP offers. We all have our reasons but personally I want to remove waste from the stream that goes into landfill or worse ends up in the Ocean. We are wasting so much and damaging the planet so badly the consequences are potentially disastrous. Having a solution and a positive outlook is Great and it’s catching on.
I am very much looking forward to meeting like minded PP army members.

Attachments:
3 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Networking in Auckland

new
01/12/2017 at 01:39

Hi, just wondering if the meeting is still on for this weekend

helper
01/12/2017 at 02:44

Yes it definitely is! PM Raymond through the Precious Plastics NZ fan base Facebook page for the address if you don’t already have it. Starts at 11am

new
04/12/2017 at 06:43

How ate you melting the plastics.
Bottles bags and polystyrene melt at different temperatures.
Shreeder isbthe easy part you can use a tree yard mulcha

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪