We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

New Project in Sydney, Aus

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Di Lizio 1 year ago.

Emily Rossi emily

New Project in Sydney, Aus

19/09/2018 at 10:58

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to see if anyone in Sydney is already operating a PP workshop, or is looking to help start one up. I am really keen to help get this going (or help out with one if someone already has one going)
I am in the process of contacting a few community based organisations and will also be contacting universities to see if they are able to help in any way as well. My idea is for it to be a community based program rather than a private one.

I will probably send everyone an email later to see what people would actually like to put in in terms of labour, time, etc

About me, I’m an engineering & science student at UTS and my focus is on recycling. I really want to get this project off the ground and use my science background to help test and find out information on the recycling of plastics.

If you’re interested at all lmk and we will go from there.

Thank you

2 replies
1 subscribers
1 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
17/11/2018 at 13:08

Hello! Did you find something?
I’m from Argentina, but I’m going to Sidney with a work and holiday visa and I’d like to learn from some PP workshop there, help in what they need and everything, just for free in my free times!
Please if you know someone or if you reached your objective and like the idea of having some student and helper 😊 contact me, please! It would be amazing for me!
Thank you!!

starter
07/10/2019 at 06:09

Hi Emily,

Is this something that ever got off the ground?

I’m looking to build my own plastic shredder with the idea of integrating it into our schools curriculum. At the moment i’m just looking to connect with other like minded individuals looking to make a positive difference in the world of plastic recycling.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪