We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

New to the community How should I get started?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tülin Mor-Janes 6 months ago.

Evren Uçar evren

New to the community How should I get started?

03/06/2019 at 13:25

Hi everyone,

I’m an industrial design student from Turkey and the things you people are doing here together are amazing. I would like to get hands dirty working on something to further expand the knowledge. The thing is I don’t know anyone from here and would really like to by working on something together. Are there any discord groups where people are active? Or how can I help with any design, research related tasks?

Thanks in advance ^^

2 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
03/06/2019 at 13:45

Hi @evren,

Welcome!

One of the first thing to do, I think, is getting to know the material (plastic) and just generally look around on the forum, untill you have an idea of what it is you can and want to do!

You say you could do research, so digging into the forum should not be a problem for you 😉

I always like to point newcomers to the Precious Plastic France , topic, because it is a great tutorial for starting with plastics from scratch (without the machines).

There are also some current design requests from the V4 team, like @timlab ‘s V4 Product Design – Furniture and @v-varella ‘s Product Development V4 .

If you need more to start, just let me / us know!

starter
15/01/2020 at 23:15

Hi Evren, I have just joined this group and want to start recycling. Have you done any recycling yet? ? Please visit my page misgibi1bodrum

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪