We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

New Workspace in Berlin!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jon 2 months ago.

Anne Leutzsch anne-from-berlin

New Workspace in Berlin!

24/01/2019 at 11:54

hi all!
I am starting “Precious Plastic Berlin” and looking for members, a location and patreons.

I want to start building the machines in summer.
As I am going to learn Blender, I am going to add a 3-D printer next year.

Who is interested?
I would like to meet you on 9th February 2019 in a cafe or Bibliothek in Berlin and we talk about all our ideas.
I would say, we meet at 11 am.
Location will be anounced as soon, I know, how many would like to join.

I am looking forward to meet you!
yours Anne

5 replies
5 subscribers
0 saved
starter
15/04/2019 at 15:38

Hello, my name is Jon, sadly I don’t live in Germany, otherwise I would have loved to help you. Try also learn Autodesk Inventor, it really helps when it comes to parametric modeling and it is free for small businesses,

new
11/04/2019 at 00:44

Obviously I am too late for that meetup. But still interested to join a group working on such machines. Also curious to see what the machbar in potsdam developed and how good the stuff works for them! =)

new
03/03/2019 at 17:48

Hello Anne,

How was the meeting? I am also living here in Berlin. My new year wish was also to build the machines in 2019 and start a small dedicated group of PP.Meet me if you are still passionate with the topic.

Bests, Lena

new
03/03/2019 at 17:43

Hello Toka,

I am planning to build a shredder and filament maker machine too. Did  you finish to build the extrusion machine? I am so interested about your experiences.I would like to visit you at your place.Let me know when fits you.

Bests, Lena

new
03/03/2019 at 08:10

Hi Anne.

We have build a Shredder, are trying to get a filament maker working and are going to build a press in our fablab machBar in Potsdam.

I would be happy if we could have a precious plastic come together at our place:
https://machbar-potsdam.de and https://wilap.de

–toka

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.