We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Information Injection machine

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Halim Widya Kusuma 9 months ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Information Injection machine

10/06/2015 at 08:47

Share here all your information, suggestions inspiration for a extrusion machine. The more information we gather the better the machine will get.

15 replies
0 subscribers
1 saved
1 likes
sort on date
dedicated
03/12/2018 at 04:36

here a nice explanation about injection combined extrusion

03/02/2015 at 21:14

how much harder is to make it semi automatic injection system with a pump and just atach it to the extrusion machine?

starter
01/02/2015 at 17:19

@dave:

In the blueprint section the following text doesn’t belong to the injection section on page 4:

The press.

The screw inside is the most important thing. I found an old one, you can also use an old drill or make one on the lathe. The press is made of brass, this is not a necessity.

Electronics:

cut- to turn the screw inside -cut

BASIC TECHNICAL DRAWING : page 6

Use the attached 3D model for all measurements. > There is no file?

Regards, Boy

starter
01/02/2015 at 16:50

@anas:

why should you combine a linear hydraulic movement with a srew? They are both going in the same direction and you don’t want that displacement for the screw…

07/01/2015 at 08:57

hello
i think iam going to try this idea
What do you think about it ?
it will work ?

see the attachment

Excuse me because I do not know English well

Attachments:
07/12/2014 at 23:08

Hello Dave,

I thing i can help you in your project.
I’m experienced freelance product, mechanical designer and project manager in Belgium(Namur area).
I own Solidworks prenium license and powerful mobile workstation for design.
I have a university degree level in plastic, composite materials and industrial design including mold and tooling.

Don’t hesite to contact me for any questions.

Regards.

Pie Olivier. A

06/12/2014 at 23:31

Hoi Dave,
I would like to talk about your project. I am not that engineer but i can
contribute if you like.
Maybe with my experiences as a designer, modelmaker i can help or support.
Like to hear from you.

Alfred Valk
Instructor Plastics
DAE

05/12/2014 at 00:05

Greetings! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!
nike free trainer atomic red http://www.kuktrack.net/index.asp?url=nike-free-trainer-atomic-red-b-14389.html

03/12/2014 at 12:52

There are hydraulic workshop presses in a very simple construction:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4140/4s79.jpg
They are made just by a steelframe and a hydraulic car-jack in different performance categorys. Maybe there could be a motor at the side to close and open the mould faster. But I think this is the worldwide most accessible and powerful construction. Usually you can get them from nearby scrapyards for some bucks or for free.

Additional you can use them for metal bending or for pressing form-wood, inserting press-fittings etc.

27/10/2014 at 23:02

This blog won’t render properly on my droid – you may want to try and fix that
womens coquette rosette in eprm by ugg http://act-ga.com/js/index.asp?shop=womens-coquette-rosette-in-eprm-by-ugg&id=2049

27/10/2014 at 23:00

Howdy are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

warrior
17/06/2014 at 08:50

Great, thanks for helping!

13/06/2014 at 22:26

No I haven’t. I dont have any engineering experience, just a tinkerer. My friend and I have started criticalpixelsdesign.com, and really interested in these machines to create employment opportunities for our neighbours.

Jsut looking for ways to contribute back to the Open Source movement, also looking for someone in Auckland, New Zealand who can help us fabricate these machines.

warrior
13/06/2014 at 18:07

The leverage could definitely be improved. Yours seems like a good alternative, more efficient solution. Have you ever worked with it? Does it work properly?

12/06/2014 at 22:15

I really like the possibilities of this machine, but was wondering if we could improve the lever mechanism with some similar to this? The idea being that we utilise the benefits of leverage. If you created a product that has a high demand it would make sense to make the machine as easy and efficient to operate as possible.

What do you think?

image from: http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pACE-954442dt.jpg

Attachments:
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪