We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

PETE Plastic Bottles Recycling

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Victoria 4 years ago.

Mohsin Quddusi quddusi

PETE Plastic Bottles Recycling

20/11/2016 at 18:13

Hey
I am from Pakistan and i want to work on soda bottles recycling.
I need information regarding them(PETE) that can they be recycled easily and any other information that should be kept in mind before working on machines.
I will appreciate any kind of help…please don’t hesitate!

Thanks
Mohsin Quddusi

5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
hero
21/11/2016 at 18:44

Welcome to Precious Plastic @quddusi
Just for a start, I would suggest you to do a small research online and find out what do you want to do with your PET bottles. There are thousands of different ways to recycle plastic, so you need to define first the scope of your project, and then our community can help you with the specifics 😉

starter
22/11/2016 at 08:55

Dear Mohsin
Please send me your contact number or contact me on 03469990199
to discuss the shredder.
I m Iftikhar Ali from Swat Pakistan

Thanks

starter
22/11/2016 at 20:04

Thank you for replying @xxxolivierxxx
I am thinking of using Daves hakkens compression machine to make flower pots but i havent found anything related to PET compression recycling.

hero
22/11/2016 at 20:22

PET plastic melts at 260 Celsius or 500 Fahrenheit, once your oven reaches that temperature you can compress it like any other plastic. Just make sure you have good control of the internal temperature of your oven and that you don’t go further 260 Celsius degrees, otherwise the plastic will become Brittle and cloudy, and its strength will get reduced a lot.

new
11/12/2016 at 17:37

Dears,
I want to recycle white PET bottles.
Who deals with that materials?

Attachments:
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪