We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Phone Website Mode Error

Digassmen digassmen

Phone Website Mode Error

16/01/2015 at 18:44

Sometime ago i was trying to enter in phonebloks community in my phone, as always, but an error occured and said it wasnt possible, i came here to ask if CMNTY changed anything on the system that turned the website mobile system off, or if is just my phone, because sometime ago it was working perfectly.Hope an answer as soon as possible,Digassmen

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
starter
21/01/2015 at 06:09

when exactly did this occur Diogo? Because it seems to be working fine now?

starter
21/01/2015 at 16:58

It started 2 months ago if i’m not wrong, only on the community folder, it just says the server is not working

starter
22/01/2015 at 10:36

interesting! well the problem has been resolved. So if it occurs again please let me know or one of the community managers

starter
23/01/2015 at 18:33

well, in my phone its not working still, it continues to say it is not working (the server) just on the community page because on the others it works, but the one im interested in is the community one, maybe they updated the software and it doesnt work anymore for my version of android?

starter
24/01/2015 at 03:50

I will let the community managers know, but I would say it is a problem with the actual site which they have no control over. So we might have to let CMNTY know also.

starter
27/01/2015 at 00:05

JoelSherrard wrote: I will let the community managers know, but I would say it is a problem with the actual site which they have no control over. So we might have to let CMNTY know also. Ok, thanks, if they need to know details about my problem let me know

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪