We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Plastic bag and packaging plastic.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flo 2 years ago.

Sidhy Muhammad Ferrash ferrash

Plastic bag and packaging plastic.

27/07/2018 at 10:31

Hello guys

I m ferrash from Indonesia. I m  glad that I can join this forum as my interest is  plastic recycling. But IMHO  plastic recycling mostly focused on bottle,cup , shampoo tube (hard container) and some other kind of   plastic sheet. How about plastic bag and food and snack packaging ? I think most of them are less attractive for the practitioner of plastic recycling.Do any one here   know where in Jakarta area which  perform such process ?  I need to learn the
process,
thanks

Attachments:
4 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
helper
29/07/2018 at 17:58

Hi @ferrash
You’re not in the in the right forum.
And please try to avoid double posting :/ There is already a lot of topic ^^’

And I’ve answered on your other topic : https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/plastic-bag-and-packaging-plastic/

starter
30/07/2018 at 03:34

Hello Adrien
@adrienluitot last time i was confused where to post my question and  dont  where is the best to post  when you have such question….but any way thanks for the reminder and attention

helper
31/07/2018 at 12:02

No problem @ferrash everybody do mistakes 😉

You can move it editing the topic (first message). Else I don’t know if a moderator would do it ? ^^’ @flo-2 ? @xxxolivierxxx ? @jegor-m ? (I’m sorry to mention you all ^^)

warrior
31/07/2018 at 12:32

@ferrash I’ll close this topic. And I moved your other one. @adrienluitot has mentioned everything else already. (Thanks man 😉 )
All the best,
Flo

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Plastic bag and packaging plastic.’ is closed to new replies.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪