We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Plastic shredder

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Karan karanug

Plastic shredder

15/05/2019 at 16:57

hi my name is karan i stay in uganda ..am currently trying to startup my own plastic recycling business and i need help with the plastic shredder .. i want to build a plastic shredder which can give me an output of 500kgs in an hour .. any help with we greatly appreciated

3 replies
4 subscribers
1 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Plastic shredder

starter
18/05/2019 at 21:28

Hola Karanug.
En el bazar de precious plastic puedes encontrar todo lo que necesitas.
Personalmente te recomiento que construyas o compres una trituradora ya testeada como es la versión V2.1. Si ves que no es suficiente puedes comprar otra.
Construir una trituradora para esos kilos puede ser caro y no siempre fiable.
Un saludo

warrior
21/05/2019 at 19:28

Welcome to Precious Plastic @karanug

new
21/05/2019 at 22:11

eventually we can send you one through friends who have a frequent container going near you; we found recently a bunch of industrial shredders. the biggest is still free, i am not sure how many kg per hour but it’s around 100 I’d say when looking at the commercial shredders in asia ( 1000  – 2000 Euro ). our is around 2400 euro (fully refurbished, in june).
and no, the PP shredder does’t make 500 KG per hour, far from that.
anyway, i am sure if you talk to your local recyclers you should find something much cheaper, please just take into consideration that you also need a maintenance plan with this kind of amount of plastic; you can get cheaper away with a good supply in asia from shredder suppliers.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.